Recent content by Cubanluke88

1. Cubanluke88

Post [ROM] [Xoom] [4.4.4] TeamEOS - The Revival || Nightlies

What recovery are people using these days to flash? Its been a while since i've updated my Xoom (4.1 Eos was my latest I think). I dont have the Xoom handy but I'm pretty sure I need to update the recovery. Thanks. Awesome to see this revival thread bigrushdog. Appreciate the continued work...
  2. Cubanluke88

Post Verizon to Sprint

Nope. Different radios. Sent from my Xoom using Tapatalk HD
  3. Cubanluke88

Post Google Now crashes when updated via play store

Thanks, that did the trick.
  4. Cubanluke88

Thread Google Now crashes when updated via play store

Info: I'm currently running EOS Nightly 155, based on Android 4.1.2. The version of Google search that I have is 2.0.0.392829. Any time I attempt to update the app via the play store, it closes as soon as I attempt to open it. Anyone have a fix for this? Thanks in advance. Sent from my Xoom...
  5. Cubanluke88

Post Is it just me, or....

Draxin, you seriously think too much of customers. They are not loyal to the OS. Seriously, most Apple users probably don't give a damn about it. They are loyal to a good product. Those previous generations of iPhones may have had their flaws but guess what? No one gave a damn. You know why...
  6. Cubanluke88

I'm going to tap out of this discussion. Your obvious bias against apple products and dismissal of android flaws makes this discussion pointless.
  7. Cubanluke88

Post Motorola's broken promise

Its not so much about getting updates for eternity, its about getting updates in a timely manner. Example: Android 4.0 was released in November 2011? I believe the Xyboards did not see updates until October of 2012. Thats nearly a year to wait considering the Xyboards came at the end of 2011 I...
  8. Cubanluke88

Good luck. Samsung and other OEMs are no better when it comes to updates (except maybe Asus and Acer). For instance, Samsung abandoned the 2011 galaxy tab 10.1 at Ice Cream Sandwich (4.0).
  9. Cubanluke88

Agree to disagree on the other stuff, as we can't find common premise to agree on. But I will address this. Every couple months we see stats with "Android is up to xx% of the mobile market! Hurrah!" Unfortunately these stats are crap. They are extremely misleading. Android being on so many...
  10. Cubanluke88

The thing about the Xoom is that each step, from 3.x to 4.0 and 4.0 to 4.1, it saw MAJOR improvements. Honeycomb was just genuinely bad, no surprise there as it was essentially a closed beta. ICS unified 2.3 and 3.x. For users that went straight from 2.3 to 4.0 (i.e. most phones that upgraded)...
  11. Cubanluke88

And if you read what I posted, you'd have realized that I addressed the notion of people choosing a certain OS and sticking to it; I don't believe the general populace does this. And even if we are talking strictly Android, I've addressed this as well. Nexus sales have been amazing, so much so...
  12. Cubanluke88

To address a few things, I think its rather foolish to say that Apple is only competing against themselves. Watch the event where they showcased the iPad mini. It was full of comparisons to the Nexus 7. Sorry but just because Apple products are on a separate OS, does not mean they are not...
  13. Cubanluke88

Post PS2 Emulator for Android

I wouldn't be surprised if Rockstar ports this to Android next year. Maybe the year after though for a proper "10th Anniversary" as they did with GTA3 and Vice City.
  14. Cubanluke88

Post File system issue

Ah that makes sense. And explains why my gnexus didn't do that when I tested a 4.2 rom. Thanks.