Recent content by Cuii

1. C

Post Bootloader unlock failed: Command not allowed and OEM unlock option not available

Log out from huawei ID! It worked for me. After thet, the fastboot oem unlock xxxxx will work
  2. C

Post Rebrand honor 9 lite from chinese frimware to Asian/Europe

Can anyone please send me an LLD-AL00 oeminfo?
  3. C

Thread FRD-AL00 Rescue mode only

Hi there. I tried to flash a custom rom to a Honor 8 via TWRP, but the flash has stopped. Now it writes when booting: Rescue mode [...] Error! Func NO: 14 (IOM3 image) Error NO: 1 (security verify failed!) I can't enter recovery, eRecovery, the system isnt boot. I can enter fastboot, and the...
  4. C

Post BLN-AL10 EMUI 4.1 B170 Stock ROM

Hungarian Language Hi! Does this firmware have hungarian language?
  5. C

Thread [TUTORIAL] Unlocking(relocking) Samsung Galaxy Ace GT-S5830i

At the beginning, i gave my girlfriend a galaxy ace GT-S5830i. My Network is the Telenor, Her is the T-Mobile. So i wanted to unlock it.. All the methods of the GT-S5830 isnt worked. After few long days, ive found a relock method (Network Provider Change (not unlock)) Progies, you need: -...
  6. C

Post [Q] Rooting Unlock Samsung Galaxy ACE GT-S5839i

GT-S5830i menus Hi! i gave my girlfriend a Samsung GT-S5830i. She has a t-mobile card, but i brought a Telenor phone. So i began to unlock... Ive found the Recovery menu... Recovery: First press and hold the Home button and the Volume Up button, then press and hold the power button. The...