Recent content by Cup_Cake

1. Cup_Cake

Post [ROM] [4.4.4] [OFFICIAL] ParanoidAndroid 4.4x/4.5

That's right, Nothing to worry about! Amazing work guys! #stayparanoid *screenshot from 4.43 update zip Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  2. Cup_Cake

Post [ROM][JB][CM10.1.6][KITKAT UI V2.0][UPDATE][18/12/13]

In recovery, go to mounts and storage and select mount data.. Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  3. Cup_Cake

Click on build number 4 times to enable developer options, You can find debugging settings under developer options.. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  4. Cup_Cake

Bug FIX *Here is a fix to a bug that was reported by users....(lockscreen-camera bug) *transparency has been disabled- visibility issues on certain backgrounds FIX :cowboy:
  5. Cup_Cake

Ohh..unexpected bugs on the lockscreen :p, will provide a fix asap..Working on a stock ROM for ace...So once i'm done with that.. i'll update this ROM. Thanks for the review mate!:good:
  6. Cup_Cake

Yes, the patched services are included by default. You can, but I recommend a clean install. Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  7. Cup_Cake

Well, it was quite a long wait..And here it is finally, "VERSION 2" !!.... Changelog: v1: INITIAL RELEASE v2: New boot animation UI improvements Gradient status bar Removed OTA support Google Search added Fixed layouts in apps and status bar Latest version Play store, needs the latest...
  8. Cup_Cake

That's the actual one but without voice search !! Google now works perfectly.:good:;)
  9. Cup_Cake

Screenshots of v2 [WIP] Hey People, Here are some screens of the upcoming version of this ROM[WIP]. Enjoy.:laugh::good: Hope you guys like it!!
  10. Cup_Cake

Post [GUIDE][CM9]Xperia™ S lockscreen[05/07/2013]

In settings_header.xml The line that you just copied from the guide...the line which contains android:[email protected]/lock screen Only replace that part of the code with android:title="Xperia Settings" Recompile and you should not have any errors... Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4...
  11. Cup_Cake

The official launcher consumes a lot of RAM.., eventually slows down the phone! Sent from my Nexus 4 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app
  12. Cup_Cake

Post [ROM][CM10.1][Marvel/MarvelC]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0-v1[16/7/2013]

I have made changes in Waveview.smali(framework.jar) and put the images in framework-res drawable-mdpi and recompiled it, then decompiled the new framework-res, copied the public.xml values for those 4 png's and made changes to the values present in Waveview.smali.... And edited...
  13. Cup_Cake

Post [ROM][CM10.1][Marvel/MarvelC]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0-v1[16/7/2013]

Its not gonna work, i need to port that lockscreen first, and its kinda tricky because of those widgets on the lockscreen :p May be you can give it a try...;)
  14. Cup_Cake

Post [ROM][UPDATED][CM10]Touchwiz 5 Nature UX 2.0-v2[27/7/2013]

Check third post, on how to unlock! (There's an HINT) Enable quick message pop up in Mms settings. Sent from my Wildfire S A510e using xda premium