Recent content by cutederf

1. C

Post Tab S6 stuck in bootloop, can't get to recovery mode

Okay. Tried Odin and Heimdall. They both work recognize my device when connected USB. Tried reinstalling drivers and still nothing. Any help please 🙏. SM-P610
  2. C

Post Any root yet for the new chromecast with google tv?

What's the answer
  3. C

Post Problem with using a thumb drive as expanded memory

Can't seem to get passed read only error with x-plore. Do I need to format to fat32 and how. PC is old and only gives me option for exfat and ntsf. Thanks in advance
  4. C

Post Mdz-22-ab Pie stable Netflix, Hbo go, Prime not working

Honestly not sure. Look for stock rom and take it from there. Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
  5. C

Post Mdz-22-ab Pie stable Netflix, Hbo go, Prime not working

Hbo now had no audio for me. Had to login through prime. Netflix I believe you'll need an older version of it's still working. But you shouldn't be having any problems with mi box s. Did you root or custom ROM? Sent from my Pixel 3a XL using Tapatalk
  6. C

Post [ROM][S905X2] A95X Max - atvXperience v3 - The Ultimate AndroidTV OS Experience!

Read here for Bluetooth fix. https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-support/amlogic-based-tv-players/s905x2/753990-a95x-max-tv-box-amlogic-s905x2-a8-1-4-64-rom-dual-wifi-gig-lan-bt4-2-support-2-5inch-ssd-hdd
  7. C

Post [ROM][S905X2] A95X Max - atvXperience v3 - The Ultimate AndroidTV OS Experience!

Yeah. I'm going to need a step by step. After going back to stock Bluetooth is broken. Didn't work on v3a v81. Now can't connect Bluetooth at all. No word on on the development? It's a good ROM. Could be fixed. I test, report. No development
  8. C

once you revert back to stock from atvx bluetooth is broken. is there a way to fix this Sent from my A95X MAX using Tapatalk
  9. C

This is true. it would disconnect on stock fireware ---------- Post added at 01:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:34 AM ---------- Amlogic tool not setup probably? I had trouble installing using a mini PC. I had to use an actual laptop. Rom wouldn't install all the way. Register on...
  10. C

https://download.atvxperience.com/?dir=S905X2%2FA95X%20MAX Should be back up
  11. C

Post A95X MAX and s905x2 flashables

No Bluetooth connection for starters. I'm sure this will be fixed. There's no talk about Android pie
  12. C

Post A95X MAX and s905x2 flashables

Was able to install atvxperiance v3a on a95x max PCB v81. I love it. Early development. Some problems. Where can I find poison? I'm willing to try it out.