• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Cvagoc95

1. C

Thread Custom BMW iDrive System

Hello there. I've had an idea that I wanted to share with you (mostly the devs). I own a BMW E90 car without the iDrive system (nowadays every car comes with a monitor - iDrive is the name for the ones made the BMW cars. Also, the iDrive comes with a controller made with a rotation wheel and two...
  2. C

Thread Dialer App Development

Can someone write a dialer app with the style of Note 7 and make it instalable through apk ??
  3. C

Thread Is it possible to create a launcher app of the touchwiz of galaxy s6/ s7 ??

Hello there, is it possible to create a launcher app of the Galaxy S6/ S7 touchwiz without needing to fix permissions. I'm talking about a non-rooted phone! Or a Lollipop launcher modified to the galaxy app icons, animations, and features. Is it possible ??
  4. C

Thread CUSTOM UPSM (Ultra Power Saving Mode)

Here is a custom way to use a form of Ultra Power Saving Mode HOW TO: Open Settings Go to Developer options Go to simulate colour space and set it to monochrome Then go back to yhe app drawer and open Ultra Power Saving Launcher REMEMBER Keep as much as you can the screen off
  5. C

Thread Captain America Theme [GREAT][NEED TO SEE]

Here is a simple custom theme of Captain America!! :) :) HOW TO: Install Nova Launcher: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.teslacoilsw.launcher Download from Play Store NOTRO Icons: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.minimal_things.notro&hl=el Download ExDialer...
  6. C

Post Show us your Gear Watch Face

Gear s watch faces Could someone port the Gear S faces for the galaxy Gear??? :):crying::eek: ---------- Post added at 03:12 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:08 PM ---------- Could someone port galaxy gear original faces for the tizen based galaxy gear ??? PLEAAAAASE DEVS ...
  7. C

R e q u e s t Could someone create them? Galaxy Gear S faces :cool:
  8. C

Ooh yes! I want to port them in my tizen gear!
  9. C

R E Q U E S T ! ! ! I need these these cursors (minute and hour only) Thanks in advance!! :) :cowboy:
  10. C

Help with cursors Could someone please create these clock cursors. PLEASE! THANKS in advance! ;)
  11. C

Can you share the orange cursors PLEASE !!!! :angel:
  12. C

Thread How to make galaxy s5 premium

This is a simple way to make a galaxy S5 look more premium and stylish. First rule of making something look stylish, nice and premium is "keep it simple, keep it genuine" Then, keep the stock wallpapers, UI sounds. Activate, extended features, and use your phone in high brightness. If you...
  13. C

Thread How to make note 3 premium

This is a simple way to make a galaxy note 3 look more premium and stylish. First rule of making something look stylish, nice and premium is "keep it simple, keep it genuine" Then, keep the stock wallpapers, UI sounds. Activate, extended features, and use your phone in high brightness. If you...
  14. C

Thread Admin delete this threat

How to delete this threat ??
  15. C

Post [QUESTION] Ultra Power Saving Mode -Stock Rom - kit Kat

Having stock ROM doesn't mean no rooting. Of course root is required! Rignt now I use S5 ROM for S4 Samy deluxe ROM operation Ivy, but I'd like to use stock ROM with some S5 features! (UPSM, toolbox, Download Booster) Anyway, thanks man! ;)