Recent content by CVAngelo

1. C

Post Please help. I bricked my phone.

Does anyone have the firmware for Schok Freedom Turbo XL???
  2. C

Post ALLCALL S1 X Official firmware - V1.3_20180912

Warning warning warning!!! WARNING! To anyone using this video, the creator of the video was a bit reckless and FAILED to inform you about a number of CRITICAL items, and you may end up messing up your phone if you do not do the following: First of all, you cannot even do a Write Memory flash...
  3. C

Post [TUT]MTK Android (Sp flash tool ) tutorial

An option is only ticked when the file name stated in the option matches the file name in the folder on the hard drive. So, either the scatter.txt is not the correct scatter OR you do not have the scatter.txt in the same folder where the files are located! Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free...
  4. C

Post Alcatel One Touch Pixi 4 - [GENERAL][ROOT][RECOVERY]

Are you using the most recent version of the flash tool? Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  5. C

Post Alcatel One Touch Pixi 3 Thread [ROOT][RECOVERY][ROMS]

If you successfully installed TWRP, were you not then able to flash the SuperSu zip from the SD card? This would root it instantly. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  6. C

Post Malware filled phone?

Do you have login credentials for this Auchan website where you found the ROMs? It is asking for a login ID and password. I need ROM for Model S6S5IN3G. Quick tip for getting rid of Malware even before they start. Go to Settings and check Data Usage. See which apps are using lots of data...
  7. C

Post Need help , need rom and cant find it anyware!!!!

Me too. I need the stock ROM for this device.
  8. C

Download and run the app called Ampere from the PlayStore and see if it gives you any clues. Keep us posted. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  9. C

How can you solve this problem? The message told you what to do. You have to check at least one of the images! What are you trying to flash? Nothing? Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  10. C

It's up to you. An unlock code for a phone of this age is probably much less than $20. You might find that some technicians in your area may have the unlock equipment. I'd be surprised if you had to pay even $10 to unlock that device. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  11. C

Google is your friend. It's off-topic for this thread anyway. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  12. C

There is no such thing as a SIM lock region free ROM! If the SIM slot is locked, you MUST purchase the unlock code regardless of what ROM you install. Just check any reputable site online. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  13. C

X has 1 SIM slot. D has two. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  14. C

Any chance you could read the earlier posts where your question has been asked and answered several times. For example, check just 5 to 6 posts earlier. Is that asking too much? Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app
  15. C

Doesn't TracPhone lock the bootloader on their phones so that the ROM cannot be changed? You might root one, but change the ROM or any partitions? Good luck with that one. Sent from my Nexus 7 using XDA Free mobile app