cyanogen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory Achievements About

• i have to say u been on this forum for to long i remember when u came out with 1.0 for the 1.5 g1 mod in 2008 and now u are here schooling these guys i also have to say that ur the man and i apreciate all the work u have done... thanks cyanogen
    Hey man I just wanted to personally thank you for all the time and efforts you've put into your Android developments. You sir are what Android - and the Open Handset Alliance - were intended to produce. "Open" isn't about the ability to mod, patch, cook, or dev - it's about creating creativity.

Had it not been for CM 5t3, I would still be running crappy theme-modded versions of the stock Fender ROM for my myTouch 1.2. Instead, I now am able to do everything I wanted with my Android phone and more, and I owe it all to the creativity that went into your ROM.

And I KNOW that I not only speak for myself, but for THOUSANDS when I say that your efforts have not only put really cool versions of Android on our phones, but have also helped to inspire us to tweak, mod, patch, cook, and dev for ourselves - you have created creativity.

So from one member of a more positive side of this big community of ours to another, thank you Steve, for everything.

~mooch777
    Just want to let you know that I appreciate what you do for the community. Sorry some lame people pissed you off enough to want to close your G1 Eclair thread. Hopefully it doesn't completely turn you away from supporting the older devices.
    I've never run any of your ROMs, but I know I've directly benefited through the use of your recovery image and other's work based off yours.
    Thanks for all you do for us.
    cyan your the man, figured you need to know that I at least appreciate your hard work. Next time i get paid i'll be buying you a few beers sir!!!!!!!!!
    Hey how's it going? So we in the xperia x10 community have been keeping a bounty of donations for whoever achieves root. Right now its up to about $450. What would we need to do to get you interested in performing this wonderful feat and claiming the bounty :). Clearly none of us are capable and it seems you definitely are so can you please help us? Do we need to set up a paypal account first or what? Please join us on the forum and let us know...
    Hey Cyanogen..

Anyway that I can modify the danish translation...either for me, or for the community ?
    Hiya.

We in the myTouch3G Community were wondering if we could offer you 100$ to come and put your rom on the new MyTouch3G phone that recently came out. The one with the Headset jack on top. We are currently having mounds of trouble trying to figure this out by ourselves. Anyhoo. Thank you for all the work you have done and I look forward to hearing from you
    Hi my Dear Friend . Thanks for your great work i always use your rom but i have a question buddy ? for example i have 5.0.4.1 and u release the new version then is that necessary to wipe the device ? or i can update the new version without the wiping ? thanks for your time
    Dear cyanogen,

how can i update my spl and all the good stuff for me to run your roms, cause at the moment im stuck with an old recovery mode - called, build JF something!

thank You

-Leo
    Hi cyanogen!

I have a question.
    Could you please tell me what you did to get multitouch working on the G1?
    I'd like to por that to the T-Mobile Pulse.
    I'd be very glad if you could help me :)
    Just email me at: [email protected]

Thaks alot!

Greetings,
    Wolfram
    Hello Amigo. I've been following you for a while now, including twitter. I am an owner of the Moto Droid. Wouldn't turn the Nexus down, but you know how it goes with carriers. Anyway, would I be able to use one of your nexus roms on my droid?? i know that others have ported similar ones, but i have an interest in Your work. No prob if it isn't possible, but i feel that if you haven't done it already, that you could and it would make followers like me very happy in return. Thank you in advance and have a great week.

- Ace Benjamin

You can post me back here, or you could email me [email protected]
    Hey Cyanogen'
    Quick question,

u think u or someone else can like, put the Voice Text button on the Screen-board on the G1?
    Do u think its possible?
    Hey cyanogen just a quick dev question trying to put multitouch useable with donut on htc kernel .27 (new radio 6.35) so i was just curious if it was possible to just steal it from your kernel directory... i tried sticking your input driver directory into the one from the htc kernel but that didn't seem to cut it so just a quick pointer in the right direction would be nice

thanks
    Sphaerophoria
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…