• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by cyanogen1363

1. cyanogen1363

Post [ROM] [10.0] Nusantara Project v1.1 [LTS][OFFICIAL][22/06/2021]

1% per hour on mobile data overnight. You should check your background apps and restrict them if you have excessive battery drain.
  2. cyanogen1363

My battery loss overnight is less than 1% per hour, on WiFi. I'll check it on mobile data tonight. The screenshot I sent was telling after 35 hours of use and more than 4 hours of Screen usage, the battery had 29% left.
  3. cyanogen1363

My WiFi is on overnight, but overall battery life is good on this ROM.
  4. cyanogen1363

Post del

My battery is about the same capacity as yours and I don't mind. Based on my experience with changing my laptop's battery, replacements will never be like the original one, but it also depends on where you live and how much access you have to quality replacement parts.
  5. cyanogen1363

Post del

It depends on how you use it. My screen on time varies between 2 and 4.5 hours in a 24 hours usage. And AccuBattery app estimates my battery capacity to be around 65% of its nominal capacity.
  6. cyanogen1363

Post del

Dobsgw I have to use USSD codes for some of my financial transactions. Some custom ROMs that I've used including your latest build, couldn't show USSD response in my locale (Persian). Your last build (05-29) hadn't this issue. I've included two screenshots, one without issue from the last build...
  7. cyanogen1363

Post [ROM][OREO] Pixel Experience [AOSP][Android 8.1-9.x]

Yeah, it is good, considering that my phone is about 20 months old.
  8. cyanogen1363

I almost always use WiFi, and I've set the kernel profile to "performance".
  9. cyanogen1363

Yeah, I knew about it. Actually I don't use USB debugging, I run these commands on terminal.
  10. cyanogen1363

I know this is nit-picking, but could you add some empty spaces to the sides of the quick settings, Like the second screenshot? Verevka
  11. cyanogen1363

Maybe you're looking at the wrong section in that page. Try this
  12. cyanogen1363

Post [ROM]-[Official] Havoc-OS v2.9 [9.0] [09-09-19]

I had a weird temperature issue with the latest build and Vantom-Labyrinth kernel: sometimes while charging, CPU frequency goes up to maximum and battery temperature reaches 45°C and it won't come down untill I restart the phone. So, as a fix, I extracted the boot image from the previous build...
  13. cyanogen1363

Post [ROM]-[Official] Havoc-OS v2.9 [9.0] [09-09-19]

You're right. I forgot to uninstall my kernel manager app before flashing the ROM and it was messing the installation.