Recent content by Cyb3rk1ll

1. Cyb3rk1ll

Post [GUIDE]Comprehensive T510 root guide

The supplied link to the patched magisk gives a 404 error can you upload it again or verify the link?
  2. Cyb3rk1ll

Post [GUIDE][ZS620KL][Update 29.08.2019] 5Z How to unlock root up/downgrade and unbrick

Ok, I've tried flashy as well as adb shell, neither of which had any luck. I'm at work now, but when I have some time I will fastboot twrp and see if twrp will backup the stock recovery. Not sure if this is due to the a/b partitions or if it's because I have stock on a and twrp on b. No promises...
  3. Cyb3rk1ll

Post [GUIDE][ZS620KL][Update 29.08.2019] 5Z How to unlock root up/downgrade and unbrick

Ok, I have a copy of payload.bin extracted on a Linux machine. I will check it shortly and report back. ---------- Post added at 02:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:29 PM ---------- Is your device operational and rooted? I can always use flashify to create a backup of the stock recover.
  4. Cyb3rk1ll

Download the update file from Asus website, extract the img files from the payload.bin file. ---------- Post added at 03:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:42 AM ---------- Download the stock firmware from Asus website. Either place it in recovery mode and use adb sideload or put in...
  5. Cyb3rk1ll

Post Root? Roms? Custom Recovery? Bootlocker Unlock? Anyone?

Download the stock firmware from Asus website, place the phone in reset mode and flash the firmware with adb push. You could also use fastboot in download mode.
  6. Cyb3rk1ll

Post Zenfine 5q ROMs

It's disheartening, but it looks like it will be a while, if this phone ever gets any extensive development done. Too many new devices are coming out and phones like OnePlus, Samsung, and the Pixel that are dropping new flagships will take priority to alot of developers. These phones offer...
  7. Cyb3rk1ll

Post [OFFICIAL XDA][BETA]XDA Feed: The best XDA content made easy

That's a question for your devices forum. This is a thread regarding the XDA Labs app, this is not a general questions thread.
  8. Cyb3rk1ll

Post [RECOVERY][ROOT]TWRP 3.2.3-1 Galaxy Tab S4 - T830/T835

The thread is only 2 pages, rather than asking you could have read the posts. If you would have read the thread you would see that the recovery is still being developed and has bugs being worked out. There are ways to root your device without twrp. If you need a step by step guide, hold off...
  9. Cyb3rk1ll

Post FRP lock, verify previous google account . Asus Zenfone 5Q

If I had a spare device I would try to assist you with the frp bypass, but my 5q is my only phone. I'm going to lean towards the phone was stolen if the seller doesn't know the Google account info. If you have an otg maybe give that a try. Many of the old frp bypass methods have been patched, so...
  10. Cyb3rk1ll

Post FRP lock, verify previous google account . Asus Zenfone 5Q

With frp enabled, your not going to be able to use fastboot or recovery. Contact the seller of the device. I'm sure there's a frp bypass method, but I doubt you will find one posted. Where did you find twrp for this device?
  11. Cyb3rk1ll

Post [OFFICIAL XDA][BETA]XDA Feed: The best XDA content made easy

Visit your devices forum or download the software tool from the phone manufacturers website.
  12. Cyb3rk1ll

Post Xposed working flawlessly on Zenfone 5Q/lite zc600kl

Is there a dedicated forum for the 5q? I've looked on the app and haven't found one. I find threads for it in all kinds of places though.
  13. Cyb3rk1ll

Post Failed bokeh rear camera in firmware 048

This is a firmware or hardware issue. They have released updates with bug fixes, but I am still experiencing the issue as well.
  14. Cyb3rk1ll

I have not yet, I'm waiting for an unlock method that is reversable, I have however used magisk to patch boot images on some of my other devices that don't have twrp available. ---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:44 PM ---------- Which part makes you...
  15. Cyb3rk1ll

You don't need trwp to install magisk. You can use magisk manager to patch the stock boot image, then adb push to install the patch boot image to your device. There are plenty of tutorials on how to do this here on XDA.