Recent content by Cyber Axe

1. C

Post MAGISK MODULE ❯ Universal SafetyNet Fix 1.1.0

Good to know for future, wish i'd know that at the time wouldnt have had to spend the morning of work trying to get a working boot going I eventually got back in by flashing the stock boot.img but then had issues repatching it with magisk, had to do the standard patching of the boot.img...
  2. C

Unable to do so as i cannot get into Magisk due to boot loop I've tried to manually edit update-binary inside the file to get past the unable to unzip but some how it still gives that error even though i deleted that line and changed the tmp folder location to pre extracted files
  3. C

Galaxy A71 via twrp I Installed v1.1.1 and got bootloop then flashed v2.0.0-test2 still in boot loop, occasionally it gets to lock screen but gets stuck in preparing to login also get an error saying unable to extract zip on both of them
  4. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][a71n][10] LineageOS 17.1

Any updates? as i am waiting for fingerprint support before I install, i can live without headphone support while i work from home.
  5. C

Post Cts profile false fixed

What did you choose? as your images aren't loading
  6. C

Post Anyone have access to a locked A71? so we can get props signature profile for Magisk?

According to https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/module-magiskhide-props-config-t3789228, the way to dump it is to use the following script https://github.com/ipdev99/mHideGP Here's a link to the instructions https://github.com/ipdev99/mHideGP/wiki
  7. C

Thread Anyone have access to a locked A71? so we can get props signature profile for Magisk?

Does anyone have a working profile for props? as mentioned in here https://forum.xda-developers.com/apps/magisk/fix-magisk-manager-20-3-ctsprofile-t4080921 Someone with an unmodified A71 needs to get the profile off their phone so it can be added to the list then we can make ctsProfile show as...
  8. C

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL][a71n][10] LineageOS 17.1

I'll defiantly be interested once Fingerprint reader and Wireless headphones are fixed
  9. C

Post ⚠️Galaxy A71 Root || Unlock Bootloader || Flash Official Firmware [Binary 1] February

I don't say anything about wiping I specifically say in my method on page #3 you don't need to worry about losing any user data if you have any that is most people root immediatly after unlocking their phone and the unlock of the boot loader wipes everything
  10. C

Post ⚠️Galaxy A71 Root || Unlock Bootloader || Flash Official Firmware [Binary 1] February

Have you followed my tutorial that i made on i thin it was page 3 of the posts? as that fixes that issue
  11. C

Post we want fully developers support to this device

I'd be willing to do a custom ROM release for the A71 if I knew where to start, I'm a developer but never worked on Android "ROMs" before. My goal would be a clean stable version of the Stock OS with the Google/Pixel apps installed and the Samsung crud removed.
  12. C

Post Battery Drain and Screen on time

I am getting about 3 days as long as I dong have the screen constantly on, but i use the "Greenify" app from the play store (great app) in rooted mode and i turn off automatic brightness
  13. C

Are you using the absolute latest version of ODIN? I believe it doesn't work with older versions, check my post a few posts back it includes the version number (I can't remember it off hand) I am considering doing a video tutorial on this, if i do i'll post it here.
  14. C

I believe you mean Cyber Axe's instruction on re-patching the boot.img not h113408, he was replying to me Glad it worked for you.
  15. C

Post [REQUEST] GCam mods A71

I downloaded the GCam package for another phone I think it was the A70 If if remember correctly