Recent content by cyberkid369

1. C

Post [ROM][2018-08-19][UNOFFICIAL] Resurrection Remix 6.1.0 [arm64]

The new version is not an arm64 one ? Precious version was. ---------- Post added at 04:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:43 PM ---------- The new version is not an arm64 one ? Previous version was.
  2. C

Post [ROM][addison] Android Open Source Project 9

Hi Can u help me with the link for nano gapps
  3. C

Well I tried that but did not work. I returned to AOSP 8.1 :rolleyes:
  4. C

I am having a problem with GPS in this ROM. After installing Maps, it does not go to current location either on SIM network or WiFi. Google location services are On. Installed the bit gapps.
  5. C

Post [ABANDONED][OFFICIAL] Cosmic-OS v3.2 - Pulsar [addison]

Hi Excellent release, however facing flowing problems.. Request someone to suggest solution: 1. 4G runs shower than nougat builds. My earlier build was lineage 14.1 and downloads on mobile network were muchj faster 2. No games seem to work properly. I tried to install Standoff multiplayer, it...
  6. C

Post [DISCONTINUED][PATCHER][APP] Dual boot any ROM on all Galaxy S4 variants!

Error while installing secondary rom Hi all I Have Lineage 14.1 as primary rom on moto z play. Installed dual boot patcher however getting attached error while installing secondary rom to secondary or multi slot partitions..need help
  7. C

Post [PATCHER][APP] Dual boot any ROM

Error while installing secondary rom Hi all I Have Lineage 14.1 as primary rom on moto z play. Installed dual boot patcher however getting attached error while installing secondary rom to secondary or multi slot partitions..need help
  8. C

Post [ROM][4.4.4][UNOFFICIAL] CyanogenMod 11.0 [R30, 2015-11-14]

Contact Export Thanks to the developers for the timely updates :) One suggestion that I can make: In Contacts/People, the Export to storage feature allows selecting only 500 contacts at a time to export to file. If a user has more contacts than that, it involves split up of the file. As far...
  9. C

Can I update R9 over R8 without losing contacts, installed apps, settings etc
  10. C

Issue with Network I am facing a peculiar issue. with dual SIM networks. When calling a contact from SIM2, the network disappears and the call is not connected. Also, there are random fluctuations with the network. I have enabled Preferred network type as 3G for SIM1 and 2G for SIM2 Is anyone...
  11. C

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

Please add forum for HTC Desire 600
  12. C

Post [AOSPA 4.2.2 JDQ39] PARANOIDANDROID 3.1x [beta][08/03/2013]

Even I have the same problem Installed the correct kernel as well as March 08 build after full wipe. Stuck at HTC logo screen Please help
  13. C

Post [ROM][KANG][IMM76L][v01.01] Non-official CyanogenMod 9

Hi miniAndroidian No luck even after clean install, and new Market version upgrade