Recent content by CyberpodS2

1. CyberpodS2

Post Clock Mods - Remove NavBar Andoid 11

Awesome thank you! And yes I went back and attempted to clarify what I was doing wrong.
  2. CyberpodS2

Post [Guide] Magisk Modules Disabler for booting into Magisk core-only Mode

It was as simple as just not getting the volume down button held at the moment after to rebooted. I was missing the window to get to the bootloader screen so it was just booting into safe mode. It was 100% user error brain fart. Once it occurred to me that flashing the patched boot.img was...
  3. CyberpodS2

Post Clock Mods - Remove NavBar Andoid 11

@Tulsadiver I know you've just helped me, but I have a request if you can make a March updated mod for Center Clock- Navbar Swap - Active Edge I didn't see that combo at the top of the OP. Thanks again!
  4. CyberpodS2

Right on brother! I found it was just a timing issue for me. I was missing the window to get into fastboot before the safe mode was triggered. You saved my ass once again! Thanks Buddy!
  5. CyberpodS2

Seems to do the same thing. It stops at system ui crashed. I have the CC-SWAP-EDGE mod installed from January. Could I maybe flash the January factory without the -w ?
  6. CyberpodS2

Mind pointing me where to read?? my phone is quite unstable at the moment.
  7. CyberpodS2

@Tulsadiver do you have a current core only version of the March boot.img ? I seem to have boned up the phone and can't get it rooted again. Here's my situation. After a boot loop issue, I flashed the latest factory with the -w removed and got it booted up. But now when I flash a magisk patched...
  8. CyberpodS2

Post [Xposed] Fingerface - FaceID backward compatible

Right on brother!! I donated to a half dozen devs in here whenever I can no matter if I use their stuff or not for the same reasons. This community supporting the 4xl has been pretty darn committed even when things were not looking very productive for a while. I've got nothing but respect for...
  9. CyberpodS2

Post [ROM][10]Android Open Source Illusion Project[Coral][Flame][Official]

This is spot on with my own experiences also. The only time I've seen roms kill batteries other than an explicit bug is either trying to pack too much crap in the bag (for example PacMan) which I guess is a bug in itself lol or some particular setting or app the dev included that is power hungry.
  10. CyberpodS2

Post Relocking bootloader = cant find valid os

I just wanna use this thread as an opportunity to give some old-school advice... Unless you are selling or retuning for warranty, there is no good reason for relocking the bootloader. In my opinion the risks outweigh the rewards. Carry on... Lol
  11. CyberpodS2

Post ”Pixel is starting” problem

Has anyone notified Tulsadiver? If not he'll prolly notice this mention and chime in...
  12. CyberpodS2

Post Relocking bootloader = cant find valid os

If the above advice fails to get you the results you want... I would go download the latest factory image and flash it with the -w still in the script. Let it do it's thing and reboot, it'll reset everything to stock. Do a factory reset afterwards for good measure. Once that is done, go ahead...
  13. CyberpodS2

Post [APP][5.0+] AIO Launcher - All you need on single home screen

While it's disappointing any time a feature request can't be fulfilled, I'm thanking you because you consistently explain why you make your choices with details. That's all we can ask for! Great product btw...
  14. CyberpodS2

Post Magisk Module to Change QS Pulldown back to 9 Tiles

The vast majority of devs on here specifically call out Xposed, kernels and scripts ( in that order) as voiding the right to ask for help troubleshooting issues. While the last two seem to get a pass from many folks, Xposed almost always is requested to be uninstalled before folks will dedicate...