Recent content by cyberspirit777

1. cyberspirit777

Post [ROM][KK][Jan 18] -=- CloudyG2 2.2 -=- [All Variants]

I can't seem to install this ROM. It goes through the Aroma installer and I choose vs980 but after it says to reboot, it says that it failed to flash zip from sd card something like error executing update binary. I've installed a previous version of this ROM with no issues. Any suggestions?
  2. cyberspirit777

Post [ROM][5.0.2][CM12][UNOFFICIAL][ALL-VARIANTS] CyanogenMod 12.0 For The LG G2 [27 Dec.]

No data I'm not getting any data on the latest build for the vs980. I also didn't see a place to change the APN settings. I'm using the vs980 with Metro PCS and I normally have this issue with CM releases but after restoring my EFS my data normally comes back, but this time it didn't. I had it...
  3. cyberspirit777

Post [ROM][5.0.2][CM12][UNOFFICIAL][ALL-VARIANTS] CyanogenMod 12.0 For The LG G2 [27 Dec.]

I'm having the same issue as you guys and nothing seems to be working; not adb commands, flashing another ROM - nothing.
  4. cyberspirit777

By the look of the icon in the status bar you have a screen filter app running. You have to turn it off in order to tap on those items. I use EasyEyes which is like F.lux and whenever its active I can't tap grant or install either.
  5. cyberspirit777

I tried the abd thing twice and it did not work.
  6. cyberspirit777

I Need Help I flashed the ROM and I got the 0 folder issue. How do you fix that? To make things worse though, I renamed my sdcard to another name so that I could try and create a new folder but I can't create a sdcard folder in ES or FX. Can someone please help me get my sd card folder back and...
  7. cyberspirit777

Post Teclast X98 Air 3G Tablet: 9.7" 2048x1536 px - Z3736F - 3G - Android/Windows 8.1

Google Play? Can someone confirm for me if this tablet has access to the play store and or play services? I saw a video on YouTube where the person had a bunch of Google apps on the tablet but it wasn't obvious if they were side loaded or if they were downloaded from Google play. Sorry if this...
  8. cyberspirit777

Thread [Q] Is there anyway to get the SIM card out?

The SIM card tray in my HTC First is stuck and even with a removal tool I can not get it out. Does anyone know how to get it out or how I may be able to take the phone apart and get it out?
  9. cyberspirit777

Thread [Q] Lumia Acting Weird

I purchased my Lumia off of Craigslist with a broken screen. I've had the device for close to a month and it was never having an issues. Recently, it has been freezing at random times. Often it freezes when I'm using the Music hub it even freezes when I try to turn the device off. I have factory...
  10. cyberspirit777

Post [Q] Quick Questions: Note Update on T-Mobile

I know right but luckily the device is rooted and because the shop said they flashed the T-Mobile radios, I believe it has a custom recovery on it.
  11. cyberspirit777

Thread [Q] Quick Questions: Note Update on T-Mobile

So my aunt has am AT&T Galaxy Note on T-Mobile and I told the store she purchased the phone from to flash the T-Mobile radios so that she can get 4G HSPA+ but the device is stuck on gingerbread and I would really like to update it to stock Jellybean with Touchwiz? If I use Odin to flash the...
  12. cyberspirit777

Thread Facebook Home Is Supported? Yes.

Today, around the time if this posting, I was looking through the Play Store and I decided to download the Facebook app. I scrolled to the bottom as I usually do as it was downloading and came across the Facebook Home icon. So apparently Facebook Home is officially supported on the Nook HD which...
  13. cyberspirit777

Post The One Z 4/10/2013

I finally got a chance to try this and I mist say that it is amazing. Its very fast and fluid and the UI changes and small features are great. I am however having a problem with the wallpaper because every time I try to set one I just get a black background. The one live wallpaper does work...
  14. cyberspirit777

Post The One Z 4/10/2013

I really want to try out the ROM but can you upload the app to like Google Drive or Drop box so that the download goes faster and its easier to access? I would suggest goo.im but that seems to be going slowly now too. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app
  15. cyberspirit777

Post [ROM] [AOSP] MMuzzyROM for Toroplus - Jelly Bean 4.2.2 - JDQ39E

I know :) and yes I have tried various other cables and it's the same with all of them. Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using xda app-developers app