Recent content by cyclon1978

1. C

Post [KERNEL][4.1.48][OVERCLOCK][HOTPLUG] CycloX Kernel for Honor 6X

please try this new version, it should work fine with 3 and 4 gb ram versions. also included more security updates
  2. C

i see you have the 3gb version of the device... seems to be differently configured... i'll look into it
  3. C

run the setup.sh after every reboot. you need to set "ndroid.launcher" in script for nokill to prevent stock launcher from being killed. also check the other parameters, 0 to disable usb fastcharge or overclock or low brightness.
  4. C

i think yes - but i have not tried it lately. there is a special lineage os version i used to build, i will build one next week. the attached version is even better - mostly kernel security updates and some improvements to simple_lmk. (no need to configure free min values anymore so i removed...
  5. C

New Update for you, this one is only for users on November security patch (Build 8.0.0.520 or .510), not for the older China versions (telephony wont work there) important! first version has a bug, please update to attached version! Changelog - Upstream some memory things, fixes for USB...
  6. C

New Update for you, this one is only for users on November security patch (Build 8.0.0.520 or .510), not for the older China versions (telephony wont work there) Changelog - Upstream to Linux 4.4.53
  7. C

Only use OLD variant if you're on old modem version. Baseband version from about phone less than 21C60B269S006C000 Gesendet von meinem BLN-L22 mit Tapatalk
  8. C

It worked on omni pie emui 8 based gsi rom for me... That's my favorite rom. But maybe that changed, i am on india stock a.t.m. Gesendet von meinem BLN-L22 mit Tapatalk
  9. C

Post [THEME] EMUI 8 quick settings color

Screenshots Sent from my BLN-L22 using Tapatalk
  10. C

Thread [THEME] EMUI 8 quick settings color

These themes change the quick settings color in emui 8 stock rom. The original color from activated toggle is nearly unreadable (very similar to deactivated toggle) for me so I changed it to white and blue. Download, unzip and copy the hwt files to /storage/emulated/0/Huawei/Themes directory...
  11. C

Try the attached kernel and report if you can make calls. OLD means July Modem Version, it is still the newest kernel.
  12. C

It's for December emui at the moment Gesendet von meinem BLN-L22 mit Tapatalk
  13. C

Post Guide: flash roms without factory reset and boot.img

You can do it this way: Save /data/hw_init (from rom, needs root) to sdcard Make the vendor modification Format data as f2fs in twrp Mount data in twrp Copy folder hw_init to /data Reboot. Gesendet von meinem BLN-L22 mit Tapatalk
  14. C

Post [ROMs][TREBLE] OpenKirin AOSP Collection

Read the post above... No no no. Gesendet von meinem Aquaris X5 Plus mit Tapatalk