Recent content by Cythrelo

1. C

Post [APP] Slide2Shutdown v1.1 [31/08/2009] (Now supports all resolutions!)

If you save the file in Unicode, you should be able to display special characters just fine! In Notepad, you can do this by going to File> Save As and setting the "Encoding" dropdown (next to the Save button) to Unicode. I've attached a screenshot to show you what I mean. :)
  2. C

Thanks. :) And I hope it's just a case of bad flashing! I'd feel terrible if I made some stupid mistake that put three people out of a $600 phone.
  3. C

Apologies for the lack of updates recently, I've been dealing with some personal matters that haven't left me with any time to sit down and do some work on Slide2Shutdown. This sounds like a ROM issue to me... All S2S does to restart the phone is call the SetSystemPowerState() API built into...
  4. C

Post Skinnier Signal Bars

Unfortunately, as far as I've been able to tell, it only works with CDMA phones. If you have the key: HKCU\ControlPanel\PhoneExtendFunction\CDMA\SignalStrengthLevel then you should be able to set it to 7 to get the skinnier bars.
  5. C

Post [MOD][VGA] CompactManila - improved TF3D 2.1 tabs layout

The settings for My Location did disappear for me in the normal CAB, too. The two settings I get for weather are: - Download weather automatically - Download weather when roaming GenY Manila R1.5 on a CDMA Touch Diamond.
  6. C

Thanks, the new version works perfectly! :D
  7. C

That's amarullz's excellent 6.5.x theme. I'm using the blue one, myself.
  8. C

Now this is a great Manila mod! :D The tab titles have never made sense to me, considering they show you the icon for the tab you're in right on the bottom and you'll have the tab appearances memorized within minutes anyway. In the interests of helping improve it, here are a couple bugs I've...
  9. C

Post [APP] e-Natives Showcase 1.1.0 - Finger Friendly Task Switcher [New 18/9/09 WM6.5.x]

I'm having a really strange problem with Showcase for 6.5.x. Everything else works fine, but when I try to launch the task managing window, I hold the start button and nothing happens. When I check in the task manager, Showcase.exe is running, but I can't switch to it. If I kill it and try...
  10. C

Post [THEME][W/Q/VGA][WM6.5x Build 23047+] My Green Black & Blue Black Theme

I'm REALLY loving the blue-black theme! It's too bad there aren't any re-colours of Manila 2.1 to match.
  11. C

Post [APP][VGA][11SEP09]Gen.Y Manila "Revolution" R1.5 VGA Port CFC

You should be able to delete the shortcuts in \Windows\Start Menu\. If you're using TF3D, then you need EnlargeTitleBar or the HTC Notification Manager, because TF3D stays on top of the built-in one. Look at the attachments on this post to find cabs that will disable the Manila Start Menu...
  12. C

Thanks for the translations! Added to the first post. You should be able to install EITHER Slide2ShutdownSetup_v1.1.CAB or Slide2ShutdownPowerKeySetup_v1.1.CAB. Those are both compatible with VGA and WVGA, and you only need to install one of them.
  13. C

Thanks for the translations, everyone! :) I've added links to the first post, and I'll include them by default with the next version. The next version will also focus on improving startup times, and I'll add a "slide to turn screen off" slider as well. Unfortunately, it looks like the shutdown...
  14. C

Oops, there was a small mistake with the v1.1 CABs that I just uploaded. They should be fixed now. If you downloaded v1.1, please download it again. Sorry for the inconvenience!
  15. C

I just released version 1.1, which fixes the shutdown bug with HTC devices and adds support for multiple languages! French and German are included by default. I used your translations, basthet, thanks a bunch. :D