Recent content by [email protected]

1. d@m3

Post [ROM] THOR S7 Style Rom v1.5 [09/07/2016] [UPDATED/OTA] [N4/N5/S6/S7/N7UX Features]

Volume buttons not working while in call Does anyone has problems adjusting the in-call volume while screen off? I'm unable to do that unless I move the phone away from the ear (wake the screen).
  2. d@m3

Post ROM [6.0.1_r66][FINAL] [i9505] Resurrection Remix v5.7.4]

Mobile data Does anyone have problems with mobile data (unable to turn on)? Last version I had this problem occasionally but now I can't turn it on at all (APN conf is good). It says it's on but there is no connection.
  3. d@m3

Post [ROM] Albe95 LolliROM 9.0 (15/05/16) [HPA1][S6/S7/N4/N5 Feature]

If you have custom kernel no, if you have stock yes...
  4. d@m3

Little more details will help... ---------- Post added at 11:15 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:11 AM ---------- It is clearly stated HERE but also you should browse through the pages a bit before jumping into flashing stuff. Anyway, you can always go back to whatever modem you had...
  5. d@m3

No Albe, if the proximity sensor is activated (screen off) pressing the volume keys does not change volume. You have to put the phone away from the ear so the screen turns on, then the volume keys work and you can change in call volume.
  6. d@m3

Post [Discontinued] [ROM] Albe95 S6 FULL PORT 4.7 [S6/Edge FEATURE PORT] (UPDT 02/12/15)

Don't get me wrong, but I see your posts (plural) "Hope someone with m919 will try and report" and I'm thinking: Why don't he try for himself and report for other users?
  7. d@m3

Post [Discontinued] [ROM] Albe95 S6 FULL PORT 4.7 [S6/Edge FEATURE PORT] (UPDT 02/12/15)

I didn't suggested any alternative nor do I said to try another ROM, so you must have miss-quoted me.
  8. d@m3

I think you need some attitude correction. I was just trying to help you with same basic stuff, mistake I won't make again. According to your last post, you have a problem with HOW things are done and not with are they doable. ..
  9. d@m3

As for the camera, stick to auto (pro mode works too) but the others don't. For density, go to system/build.prop and change the density there.