Recent content by d1n0x

1. D

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

The "phone is starting" issue has been plaguing LineageOS specifically for quite some time now if you use Magisk. On 17.1 there was a chance you could get stuck in a "phone is starting" loop and all you could do was hard reboot the phone and hope it works next time. Apparently it has something...
  2. D

Post [ROM][10.0][OFFICIAL] LineageOS 17.1 for Oneplus 5 & 5T

You need to format data again either in TWRP or via fastboot
  3. D

Post [ROM][11.0] Yet another AOSP project [OP5/5T][ALPHA][26-10-2020]

And of course it's an anime picture :D
  4. D

1) can't say anything since I'm still on Android 10 2) use NikGapps.. personally I don't use Gapps but I heard NikGapps supports Android 11 3) latest blu_spark TWRP works fine *Privacy Guard: this has been completely dropped by the LOS team as the revamped permission system since Android 10...
  5. D

Post [MODULE/SYSTEM] NanoDroid 23.1.2.20210117 (microG, pseudo-debloat, F-Droid + apps)

By first reading the documentation
  6. D

Post [ROM][android-11.0][cheeseburger] ArrowOS 11.0

It clearly says "format storage" in the instructions
  7. D

Post [ROM][11.0][ONEPLUS 5] crDroid Android 7.3 [11 FEB 2020]

And what does that have to do with custom ROMs on the OP5/t?
  8. D

Fingerprint is fixed in ArrowOS according to reports, so you might want to take a look there (can't confirm since I'm still on 10 and will be for quite some time)
  9. D

Vanced MicroG has nothing to do with the original MicroG and will work on any ROM
  10. D

Bacon is the codename of the OnePlus One, that's why I was wondering. There is no other way with FDE devices other than removing the PIN/password/pattern before flashing a new ROM or doing a Nandroid backup. The zip you linked can be sideloaded, but it will not change anything on newer devices...
  11. D

Post LineageOS for microG

Builds are only available for devices that are officially supported by LineageOS
  12. D

It will not work on devices with FBE. The bacon he mentioned is an old device that still used FDE.
  13. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][OP5/5T][10] RESURRECTION REMIX [24 JAN 2020]

- stop using battery sucking apps such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok or Snapchat (also better for your mental health) - reduce brightness to the lowest possible for you to be able to see - stop playing games all day - switch to 2G when connected to WiFi - replace your battery. It's a 3 year old...
  14. D

Post [ROM][10][Cheeseburger] Android Ice Cold Project 15 [Official Weeklies]

Performance and battery life are as good as they get on this device, of course it all heavily depends on your apps, signal strength and screen brightness and stuff. It does suffer from the infinite call bug where you can't hang up calls and need to force a reboot. (This was a few weeks ago when...