• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by d1srupt3r

1. d1srupt3r

Post [ROM][AROMA]Multi-CSC]Micky387_MM_V3.0 for 915F/FY/G

Thanks for the help. :) everything is fine now. Cheers!
  2. d1srupt3r

Thanks Micky! Seems to be better than the rest of the versions. I've been using it for 2 days a d everything great. However, I just have one question, when I tried to dial a number in the dialer, number typed in doesn't appear as usual. Am I the only one or others have it also? Thank you again...
  3. d1srupt3r

Thanks for the info. I'll try it and hopefully this will fix this annoying backup password. Thanks again!
  4. d1srupt3r

The ROM is running great and fast. However, I just wonder if we could deactivate the below? My edge has fingerprint lock activated. The above screenshot happens once in a while even when the didn't restarted. I was using Google map and suddenly it stopped working because this screen appeared...
  5. d1srupt3r

Post Edge VR / cardboard

Any update on this VR if it works with our Note Edge?
  6. d1srupt3r

Post [FIX] [UPDATED 2012-12-15] Internal SDCARD Damaged

Hi everyone! Thanks for the great tutorials trevd and karmacoma7, but one question here trevd , I need to confirm which one to use if logical or primary on each partition: Partition 1: 28 GB Fat 32 (sdcard partition)----primary according to karmacoma7 Partition 2: 4 GB ext4 (data...
  7. d1srupt3r

Post [KERNEL]Netarchy Nexus for NS + NS4G (22-Oct-2011) Testing: 1.4.1

My CONFIG_TUN is Y so it's built-in. So I'll just turn off the "Load tun kernel module" in my Openvpn settings. :) Thanks a bunch mate! ;)
  8. d1srupt3r

Post [KERNEL]Netarchy Nexus for NS + NS4G (22-Oct-2011) Testing: 1.4.1

Using tun.ko Hello guys! I tried to search everywhere but I really can't find/understand how to use the built-in tun.ko of MIUI in my nexus s? I have to use openvpn app and their advance settings, I don't know what to write on "Path to tun module". Anyone please advice me? Sorry for being...
  9. d1srupt3r

Post VOODOO colors - "best settings is here"

I've combined everything here and this is the best for me. :D The pictures are vivid and all details are seen. :D By the way, I use MIUI 1.7.1 and Netarchy 1.3.4 :D
  10. d1srupt3r

Post Miui - galnet - reworked

I am also using Globe Telecom. Use the baseband 900mhz/1850mhz (3g)2100mhz or choose Austria Optus in baseband switcher, it may also do.
  11. d1srupt3r

Post [ROM] Official Froyo KR v3.4.2-74 released.

I came from Pays ROM 5.1. I tried to follow the steps in the first post but after I flashed the fixed sbf I had an error in the bootup. So I started again and just resotred the nandroid without applying the fixed sbf and it works! :D Thanks for this! Everything works but then after I applied the...
  12. d1srupt3r

Post [ROM] Pays-ROM Defy v6.0 Froyo with Ginger feeling [3.4.2-164 official]

I thought the haptic is already fixed? But I am still having the bug after applying the 5.1.. Anyone can confirm this?
  13. d1srupt3r

Post [ROM] S.Froyo CEE II Edition

I tried to copy the MMS.apk from PaysROM but that doesn't fixed the issue. Then I tried to put the 3 apk you gave above and set the phone to vibrate always in the text messaging settings, still no luck. :confused:
  14. d1srupt3r

Hmmm.. I don't think so because I tried to apply Pays' ROM (same SBF base 3.4.2-155) but I didn't experienced the same problem in SMS vibrate.
  15. d1srupt3r

Hi! I tried to wipe and then flash the 3.4.2.-155, after that my message vibrate works. And then I rooted and applied this ROM again, when I tested the message vibrate it's all gone again. Is there something wrong with ROM? Is it only me who experience this? :(