• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by D200P13

1. D200P13

Thread How do you root the s8?

Can someone link me the newest way to root it please.
  2. D200P13

Post [UNLOCK][ROOT][TWRP][UNBRICK] Fire HD 8 2018 (karnak) amonet-3

my tablet says fire os 7.3.1.5, can i downgrade and root it?
  3. D200P13

Thread Stuck on fastboot

The phone is on stock nougat with magisk root. I installed a bad module that caused a boot loop. Ran recovery and uninstalled magisk which booted fine. Re flashed magisk which booted fine. Reinstalled some modules then rebooted but did the boot loop again. Uninstalled magisk and this time it...
  4. D200P13

Post [ROOT] H901 even on Nougat

I was on this of my phone and installed a bad module on magisk that made my phone boot loop. Went in to recovery and uninstalled magisk which booted fine. Reflashed the magisk file and booted fine. Was installing modules that worked and rebooted. Now it's giving me a fastboot and can't do...
  5. D200P13

Thread lg g8 call recorder?

does anyone know of any call recorders that work? i used truecaller but they no longer allow call recording on android 8/9. i use it a lot cuz a lot of calls will give me stuff to write down but i never write anything because i dont carry around a pen and paper. i just keep the recording and...
  6. D200P13

Post [ROOT] H901 even on Nougat

tried several times but when i go into recovery it just starts erasing so yet bootloader says unlocked and oem is unlocked and i dont get any errors when doing ./step1.sh
  7. D200P13

Thread keeps going to fastboot after uninstalling magisk

i think it tried to either use boot.img when uninstalling or something with the boot partition. how can i restore it? im on 30d
  8. D200P13

Thread keeps going to fastboot after uninstalling magisk

i think it tried to either use boot.img when uninstalling or something with the boot partition. how can i restore it? im on 30d
  9. D200P13

Post [ROM] H901 (T-Mobile) v30d TWRP flashable zip

hey guys how do i install this? i am comming from Eliminater74's stock. think its 5.x and i have twrp so not sure if i can just flash it. reason i ask is cuz another user said he had to kdz coming from 5.x so think i might have the same problem.
  10. D200P13

Post DISCONTINUED [STOCK ROM/TWRP/ROOT/OC-UV] RCA 7' Voyager (RCT6773W22) MT8127

cant seem to find a stock rom for v28. any help?
  11. D200P13

Post [TOOL][Windows] APK Easy Tool v1.59.2 (2021-04-03)

can i use this to change the app version?
  12. D200P13

Post [ROM] [STOCK] [H901] V10_H901_V20L Update: [11/12/2016]

which is the latest version? J or L? J says NEW but L says update in the title...
  13. D200P13

Post Netflix HD, UltraHD, UltraHD with Dolby 5.1 on L1 & L3 device

thanks. my does have netflix built in and it had android tv as the os. its just 1080p not 4k and didnt know if the uhd app would let me watch 1080p content since i dont have the 4k plan. also have friends with similar questions and they have a minix box.
  14. D200P13

Post Netflix HD, UltraHD, UltraHD with Dolby 5.1 on L1 & L3 device

what are the requirements? for example, to run the ultrahd, do i need an ultra hd device? say my tv is 1080p, would there be a noticeable difference if i get the ultrahd? dont know how i should match. apk to device or apk to display. or if it even matters due to my next question... for ultrahd...