• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by D4KiR

1. D4KiR

Post LineageOS 19.0 (Android 12) [Signature Spoofing] for S7 Exynos

cant turn off button lightning (back button and the other one), keeps resetting
  2. D4KiR

yeah would be cool to see 2 tutorials • clean update • dirty update i often do it wrong :(
  3. D4KiR

mobile+wifi: not sure if that is possible to seperate, looks like android 12 want to make both into one, really strange first
  4. D4KiR

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

thanks for the info! :O but would be better if that gets fixed somehow :D
  5. D4KiR

Post [ROM][STABLE][Signature Spoofing/MicroG support] LineageOS 18.1 for S7 Exynos

to my Wifi Problem LogCat: hope thats the right logs :O the problems: #1 Wifi break completly and a restart fixes searching for wifi and getting internet #2 Wifi has "limited" or "no internet" (sometimes), but other devices with same Wifi has not the problems i tried 2.4ghz and 5ghz*
  6. D4KiR

just wanted to know how long this would take, i am not rushing, just wanted a small info, not the exact date :D on my s7 the wifi is not working properly, often, not sure why or what i can do with that restarting phone helps it says "limited connection" or it cant find any wlan at all, after...
  7. D4KiR

sorry to ask but when is the "android 12 S7" ready? just want to know wait for week/month/months? thanks for your work!
  8. D4KiR

yes 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz and from other homes and with other devices
  9. D4KiR

still have Wifi Problems and mostly after a sleep the smartphone restarts after some usage
  10. D4KiR

am i the only one that have at wifi: "limited connection" or "no internet"?
  11. D4KiR

i got some logs from my s7 after it (crashed / restarted) --------- beginning of crash 10-21 06:56:28.021 F/libc (17764): Fatal signal 31 (SIGSYS), code 1 (SYS_SECCOMP) in tid 17764 (dmesg), pid 17764 (dmesg) 10-21 06:56:28.057 F/DEBUG (17767): *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** *** ***...