• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by dabakale

1. D

Post Fastboot Failed (data transfer failure(unknown error)

Try this method 👇 https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/no-more-errors-fastboot-rom-flashing-direct-method.3324791/
  2. D

Can you share a photo of error. Or you can try miflash to flash stock rom. Then you try to flash twrp. I suspect there would be something wrong with your recovery partition.(i also had similar problem while flashing different roms.)
  3. D

Try to temporarily boot into recovery by this command "fastboot boot recovery.img" (If it boots to recovery then you can flash any zip)
  4. D

Post [ROM][11.0][UNOFFICIAL][wt88047x] LineageOS 18.1

Bro I gave my device to my cousin (as he lost his device recently) I will test it as soon he gets his new device.
  5. D

Bro, use lineage recovery its working perfectly.
  6. D

@nicknitewolf Not working. And no recovery logs saved after this operation.(i tried to get logs alot of times but it says "no such file or directory")
  7. D

@nicknitewolf I flashed the partition resize tool from official lineage recovery. now i got it working(earlier i was using official twrp) Now phone successfully flash the rom and gapps.
  8. D

Yes 💯 I flashed latest miui firmware through mi flash before using tool.
  9. D

@nicknitewolf oem partition is Missing
  10. D

@nicknitewolf The latest build doesn't solve partition problem. (I think the problem is in partition resize tool, when i flash it the phone reboots to system inbetween i.e. no confirmation of successful flash)
  11. D

Bro, Does it solve partition problem.