Recent content by dabeez98

1. dabeez98

Post What phones have you rooted? Let us know ;)

Xperia X10 mini (mine) Samsung ace S5830i (mine) PiPo smart S1 (mine) Samsung galaxy S II (i9100) (mine, broken) Xperia V (mine) Galaxy S4 (friend's)
  2. dabeez98

Thread Xperia S style lock for jb

Is it possible to get back the old xperia s like lock screen on the stock 9.1.a-1.1.40? I hate the Z like one and want the S like one back without downgrading to ics
  3. dabeez98

Post [LT25i] Usb charging / Port not working

Close thread the problem was that i put the usb cable the wrong side
  4. dabeez98

Thread [LT25i] Usb charging / Port not working

Hi... Now when i use an xperia V the usb port suddenly became broken. i saw it when i woke up and the usb charger cable didnt fit in the port. IT WORKED YESTERDAY (2 nov) and suddenly the port doesnt work now... No answers like "just give it to sony service center" because its rooted and i cant...
  5. dabeez98

Thread Team plethora discussion

U know i was extremely inactive d last time. Now i'll get an Xperia V (NOT an iPhone 4), i'd stop modding my phones and things... If u want to take over d team, just write in this thread why u should take over d team. Otherwise the team will be disbanded Nov 27, 2013. (my b-day) Sent from my...
  6. dabeez98

Post What's your job?

8 class school Sent from my GT-I9100 using xda app-developers app
  7. dabeez98

Post [TOOLKIT][PC][V1.1 RC1] Samsung Galaxy Ace-i toolkit!

Maybe a option to restore nordic countries firmware?
  8. dabeez98

Post [ROM][CM][6-10-13]NFE1[PORT]-CooperVE[S5830i]

Is the UI like in post 1? If it is, i must have my ace-i wit me. I always wanted AOSPA features on ace i :laugh:
  9. dabeez98

Post [AROMA] [Themes & Mods] Ace-i-Sure Plus Pack! [24.08.2013]

Nice Sense theme! Man you maybe can make the new sense featured on HTC One
  10. dabeez98

Post [ROM][ZERO]BUG ROM v5.1 NOTE 2 MINI I9100 / I9100P + V5 PremiumSuite Available NOW !

deleted Sent from my GT-I9100 using muffin premium
  11. dabeez98

Post Team Kriztal /You can apply for membership here/

not for theming nor porting,maybe building kernel and making stockbased roms Sent from my GT-I9100 using muffin premium
  12. dabeez98

Thread Team Kriztal /You can apply for membership here/

Hello. So if you want to join team kriztal: Answer those questions honestly, please. I will send you a pm with accept/refuse
  13. dabeez98

Post [ROM\KERNEL][SUPER SMOOTH][ICS/JB][DISCONTINUED] Super IceDroid v3.1 FINAL by Lopicl

You can pick me for norwegian translation (the Bokmål one, in the Sør-Trøndelag region in Norway the type preferred is Bokmål)
  14. dabeez98

Post [RECOVERY][5/6/11] ClockworkMod Recovery for X10mini / X8 - 3.2.0.0-r3

Deleted Sent from my GT-I9100 using muffin premium
  15. dabeez98

Post [ROM\KERNEL][SUPER SMOOTH][ICS/JB][DISCONTINUED] Super IceDroid v3.1 FINAL by Lopicl

Maybe I will translate to english though i don't know italian I mean google translator ;d Sent from my PiPo S1 using xda premium