Recent content by daddymemoru

1. daddymemoru

Post [ROM][900F][19/04][CPC4] Official 6.0.1 G900M port for G900F

Since g900t usually can work with g900f Roms, would this work?
  2. daddymemoru

Thread [Q] benefits of twrp for the galaxy s5? And one other question.

I was just wondering what benefits TWRP 3.0 brings to the s5? More compatibility? Which goes with my second question, does it make Roms flash better? (I read the updates but does not answer my question) Because before I used to be able to flash custom Roms like blisspop and Roms like that, but...
  3. daddymemoru

Post ***Only For G900F*** Guide and Files for install 6.0.1 Dump on G900F

I think he was just asking because usually G900T can flash G900f Roms.
  4. daddymemoru

Post Samsung S5 SM-G900F 6.0.1 official stock beta with February patches (ONLY FOR DEVS)

I heard G900T can flash G900F Roms. Would this work on my G900T?
  5. daddymemoru

Post [ROM]FlymeOS 4.5.3.2R Lollipop g900f/v/t/m 27/10/2015

How would I uninstall xposed so I can sign into Snapchat? I tried to do a basic lollipop version uninstaller but it didn't work. Does this rom need a certain uninstaller?
  6. daddymemoru

Post [ROM][CLINCH][V2][4.4.2][NG2][SM-G900F]❖ Windows 8 Style ❖〉〉Fast ❜ Stable ❜ Beautiful

I have T-Mobile so would I be able to get the g900f? T-Mobile usually can get g900f.
  7. daddymemoru

Post [ROM][6.0.1] AOKP MM [Nightly][OFFICIAL][klte, kltespr, kltedv, klteusc]

I have a T-Mobile galaxy s5 (klte) do these types of custom roms only work when phones are activated? Because ever since my phone is no longer in service custom roms never seem to work. :/ That or I just don't know how to flash custom roms anymore. ? haha
  8. daddymemoru

Post Area 51 v1 MM (Uploaded)

Yeah thanks its working now. :)
  9. daddymemoru

Post Area 51 v1 MM (Uploaded)

Idk if this is only me, but when I press home it doesn't go home, so I have to press back a bunch or clear all apps to go home.
  10. daddymemoru

Post [ROM][6.0.1][KLTE][NIGHTLY/STABLE] Official Mokee Open Source Project

I tried it and got stuck in bootloop. Tried wiping cache, dalvik, system, and data And flashed both. Still stuck in bootloop. :( am I doing something wrong? CM roms never work For me.
  11. daddymemoru

---------- Post added at 11:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:48 PM ---------- [/COLOR] will this work on g900t? c: because some cm rooms don't seem to work on this phone. ._.
  12. daddymemoru

will this work on g900t? c: because some cm roms don't seem to work on this phone. ._.
  13. daddymemoru

Post [ROM]KK Miui7 AOSP 6.2.17

Yeah I flashed right. Pretty sure. Rom: the one provided Phone: galaxy S5 g900t Gapps: one provided o:
  14. daddymemoru

Post [ROM]KK Miui7 AOSP 6.2.17

Play store keeps force closing. And I can't download off of browser. :/ also it can't read sd card I think.
  15. daddymemoru

Post [ROM]4.4.2 MIUI v7 - G900F/T/m/I/Scl23 v6.5.27 by koolvir

That's fine. No reason to rush. :) and I forgot to ask. I used the xposed thing for the theme and it doesn't seem to stay after 5 min. :/