• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Dadi68

1. Dadi68

Post [ROM][Aug 26][XWMS3] NeatROM/Lite/ExtraLite/Full/Themed/Aroma/Mods

Search for : SecPhone_CallAutoRecord_XWLSD_update_fix.zip it works great with this rom :)
  2. Dadi68

Sale is busy, so this rom is dead... A new "owner" is good for us dude (with Sale's permission of course)
  3. Dadi68

Post [KERNEL] APOLO [i9100][SAMMY & AOSP]

Did your phone vibrating during the call? Mine not...
  4. Dadi68

I am using NeatRom 4.6 with Apolo regular for Sammy roms I cleared cache and dalvik and flashed KernelWipeScript before the kernel flashing...
  5. Dadi68

After a phone call it totally lose the vibration... :( I tried that many times...
  6. Dadi68

Thnaks for the link my friend After the removal from the Neat Settings, can we access them as regular programs from the Application Drawer?
  7. Dadi68

Can you give another link please? because : File Blocked for Violation. If I understand right it removes them from the Neat Settings, but can we access them as regular programs from the Application Drawer?
  8. Dadi68

Enjoy dude! :D http://forum.xda-developers.com/galaxy-s2/development-derivatives/mod-secphone-apk-automatic-call-t2062064
  9. Dadi68

Thank you very much engloa & Vivek_Neel for your time! :good: Anyways, I flashed SecPhone_CallAutoRecord_XWLSD_update_fix and it seems that is working fine with 6.4 :)
  10. Dadi68

edited, restarted the device... no luck...
  11. Dadi68

I want to return to the main screen immediately after the end of the call :)
  12. Dadi68

Thank you for your answer my friend. Im just looking for a mod to disable End Call Delay Do you know something about that?
  13. Dadi68

Guys, is SecPhone_CallAutoRecord_XWLSD_update_fix compatible with NeatROM 6.4 ?