Recent content by Daekin

1. Daekin

Post General [AUF6] - 17th June 2021 - OFFICIAL stock firmware - GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G (SM-G998B)

That applies to about 95% of cases, but sometimes just one version is not optimal for all countries.
  2. Daekin

Post General [AUF6] - 17th June 2021 - OFFICIAL stock firmware - GALAXY S21 Ultra 5G (SM-G998B)

That is true, but since different countries have different operator and network settings, the ROM may be compatible but is not optimized for use in other countries (like reported low 5g speeds). Usually the system base remains the same, but modem section of the ROM is different when needed.
  3. Daekin

Btw. got one blocker bug on AUF2 - wireless charging stopped working for me EDIT: OK, so it was false alarm, I have rebooted my Samsung Wireless Charger Duo and the bigger plate is working again.
  4. Daekin

Post [22 Jan 2014] [ROM] Sense of Eclipse 3.90 =LEGENDARY= [ONLINE]

I have changed my primary device a few times now and every time I sold the old one, but I am still keeping my HD2, I even bought a new battery for it to keep it alive.
  5. Daekin

Post [22 Jan 2014] [ROM] Sense of Eclipse 3.90 =LEGENDARY= [ONLINE]

firstly, I am glad that HD2 is still alive and my ROM is still considered as one of the favorites :) secondly, sorry for late reply, but try to pay attention for the partition order and sizes (all described in OP in the Installation section) as prerequisites. also, the newest HSPL versions have...
  6. Daekin

Post Question Spotify is acting odd

It seems that it was data corruption during regular OTA. Factory reset seems to fix problems for me.
  7. Daekin

Post Question Slow downloads in Playstore (speeds up after deleting data of playstore)

It seems that it was data corruption during regular OTA. Factory reset seems to fix problems for me.
  8. Daekin

Post Question Closing background apps

9. Daekin

Post Question Closing background apps

it seems that latest ROM updates (I think I have this on all AUB* ones) is weirdly strict on background activities and cuts every one of them. my whole device acts strangely - apps not showing notification or showing them late (hours later than they were supposed to show), my apps are not...
  10. Daekin

Post Question Slow downloads in Playstore (speeds up after deleting data of playstore)

it seems that latest ROM updates (I think I have this on all AUB* ones) is weirdly strict on background activities and cuts every one of them. my whole device acts strangely - apps not showing notification or showing them late (hours later than they were supposed to show), my apps are not...
  11. Daekin

Post Question Spotify is acting odd

12. Daekin

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [EXYNOS / International] S20/+/Ultra Beta thread, Update.zip Files

maybe you could try flashing CP (which contains modem partition) from latest beta to see if that works together with final ROM and narrow down if the problem is related to modem firmware or kernel drivers... also older CSC that contains carrier settings could help. but please beware, that these...
  13. Daekin

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] [EXYNOS / International] S20/+/Ultra Beta thread, Update.zip Files

tried factory reset? many problems after upgrade are caused because of incorrect user data from previous version of OS that could not be updated. try to flash again with odin but with full wipe (CSC instead od HOME_CSC), also, since there are now 3 stable versions (as far as I know), flash the...
  14. Daekin

thanks that really helped. go to settings > apps and select google play services, then 3dot menu > uninstall updates (that will clear all local data for GMS) after that, open gpay and setup your payment method again