Recent content by daGUCCI

1. D

Post [Q] New HTC M8 Red doesn't detect Sim card

IMEI 's match so I guess it's defective phone. Is there way to fix it without sending back for warranty as sending back to China would cost quite a sum.
  2. D

Just checking with you if phone is actually locked to some network, would it still ignore any other SIm or would it read sim but leave with No Network only icon while removing no sim icon?
  3. D

I used my other htc's sim card, also I used scissors to make nano sim out of old Orange micro sim,my other phone detects it eventho without network but RED one doesn't. Not sure if any ROM or RUU(whatever is that) flashing helps>
  4. D

Thread [Q] New HTC M8 Red doesn't detect Sim card

Hi, I have HTC m8 in grey and absolutley love this phone, after using couple months I decide to sell grey version to my sister and get red for myself. Got one off ebay form China and after long wait I got it delivered. Phone is sealed and all original pack and stuff, think adapter is US...
  5. D

Post Phone lost vibration feature after custom ROM update

which one you're using now? is battery life ok?
  6. D

Post Phone lost vibration feature after custom ROM update

not sure about kernel, but I was only changing firmware Model: LG-P920 Android Version: 2.3.5 Baseband ersion: L6260_MODEM_SIC_01.1042.00 Kernel version: 2.6.35.7+ Build number: NovAndroid 2.1.5 Software version: V21E-27-09-12
  7. D

Thread Phone lost vibration feature after custom ROM update

Hi, I've been using quite alot of ROMs past year, but recently came across ROM which I like: NovAndroid 2.1.5, but notice that it's missing vibration feature after update. Has anyone has similar issue or this ROM supposed to be withou vibration ?
  8. D

Post [ROM]NovAndroid v2.1.5 v21e JB Green[04/09/12]

am I the only one who's phone doesn't have vibration anymore after using this mod? Can't get vibration work at all since update, this is kinda weird, especially, when my phone is in silent mode, I still want to receive hint that I got text or call
  9. D

Post galaxy camera for 299 euro in austria

it says cheapest: €398,96
  10. D

Thread LG optimus 3d how to increase ppi pixel density?

LG optimus 3d how to increase ppi pixel density? I used to have launcher what had huge ppi while now I'm using GB 2.3.5 + custom rom and screen feels small... can I manually somehow change ppi ?
  11. D

Post Updated baseband to v21e and getting no WIFI nor Network

I tried every in the list without luck, some of them did allow me to use wifi until I rebooted phone, but network was unavailable for all of them it appears I don't have IMEI after smart flash to 21e, do I need IMEI to get internet connection / network ?
  12. D

Thread Updated baseband to v21e and getting no WIFI nor Network

Updated baseband to v21e and getting no WIFI nor Network. GetRIL recommend me to go back to 10d and shows as match but still no signal... RIL: LGP920-V10d-JUL-08-2011 Baseband XMM6260 (LGp20AT-00-V10d-262-000-JUL) Why this is happening with network and wifi, I need phone as daily tool for my...
  13. D

Post [Q] How to update to latest firmware/version,when phone has been rooted?

I did flash with smart flash, that was only way to unbrick my phone :( if I go for custom ICS or JB roms, do I need upgrade from 21e to something higher?
  14. D

Post [GUIDE] [P920/5] [SU760] Resurrection Guide (Lets get those brick's fixed...)

OMAP drivers still was bugged for me, eventho I tried lots of ways to fix it. eventually, I used smart flash with 21e AP and CP and it flashes successfully P.S. I do put back battery when flashing starts, otherwise ,it restarts at partition part!!!
  15. D

Post Flashing phone, missing some steps on my flash tool! Help needed

yes, if you mean changing port 80 to 9002, I did, because couldn't find any other PORTs there. Did also use flashtool, but with flash tool I got problem with OMAP4430 constantly connecting and disconnecting, not allowing it to browse and install driver for it (device manager) / another issue...