Recent content by dalex7777

1. D

Post [Q] Neuxs 9 LTE Versions

One for all or two/none for Nexus 9 LTE bands I've been researching this, but I don't have a definitive answer. Also the fact that the Nexus 9 driver binaries are on a separate portion could mean that the modem configuration is on a more secure partition where a new one can't be flashed. Have...
  2. D

Post Freedompop Nexus 5 and ROMs

Yeah, the Ambient Display was a pleasant surprise. Whoever makes FreedomPop's corporate images is probably a ROMhead like us.
  3. D

Post *** New Device Forum Requests ***

BUMP
  4. D

Post [Q] Rattling sound coming from speaker — is this normal?

My Nexus 6 also rattles I just got a brand new Nexus 6 from T-Mobile and I'm definitely hearing what almost sounds like a blown speaker. I literally just opened up the box 15 min ago. Looks like a call or visit to T-Mobile is in store tomorrow.
  5. D

Post [LIST] Roms, Kernels, and Recoveries for the Sprint HTC One (m7spr)

BUMP. Really looking forward to this being updated. THANKS IN ADVANCE!
  6. D

Post [ADB/FB/APX Driver] Universal Naked Driver 0.72

I read the guide at https://www.androidroot.mobi/nvflash-on-asus-transformer/ Also it helped me to watch WWJoshDew's video on YouTube. I honestly watched this over and over again and finally figured out what I was doing wrong. One thing is you are booting into different modes on the device...
  7. D

Post Flatline - Unbrickable Transformer TF300T - Jellybean edition

Is there something up with the androidroot.mobi hosting? I can't get to the site anymore. Was going to link someone to your NVFlash guide for the TF700T.
  8. D

Post Usb-otg and twrp 2.6.3.0

Apparently you have to have a powered OTG device, which requires having a Y-splitter for power, AND you need a recovery kernel that supports OTG. I know one has been made for TWRP 2.6.3.0 for the Nexus 4. I don't know if anyone has ported this to the HTC One. My search of XDA led me to your...
  9. D

Post Is the HTC One the phone to get or is another one worth waiting for?

I think Verizon will get the HTC One MAX first among major US Carriers. I think many moving parts were part of the HTC One delayed arrival on VZW, not the least of which was the blanket TV campaign that HTC FINALLY launched! The One Max will be all the physical goodness of the One in a G2/Note...
  10. D

Post Verizon 4g lte on Sprint!?

Try running RootMetrics network test app at https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rootmetrics it should identify the network for you.
  11. D

Post [Q] new zoe Zoe themes help on 4.2.2

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Highlights worked--I think???--before activating my phone. But once the Carrier package was installed (Sprint) this feature only had the hangouts "Pop" file. I had written to a friend who reviewed the One for PC Magazine and HTC but never got any response for getting these...
  12. D

Post The End of the Nooks

This will most likely be with Microsoft and a Windows RT or Windows 8.x product. They put $300m USD into B&N in April 2012, and they are looking for a way to grow the ailing Surface RT business. Although B&N says they are committed to supporting NOOK HD & NOOK HD+ owners, you see how quickly...
  13. D

Post [ADB/FB/APX Driver] Universal Naked Driver 0.72 (We dont need no stinking HTC Sync)

Does this version include support for the ASUS TF300 and TF700? Thanks!
  14. D

Post [ADB/FB/APX Driver] Universal Naked Driver 0.72

Hey, glad to know that you finally got the NVFLash process to work with regular ASUS drivers. I'm going to try that route and pray that it works. The last note I saw was that the Universal Naked Drivers dev 1wayjonny was going to get around to adding TF300 and TF700 to his drivers, but from the...