D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Device inventory About

• just wanted to let you know Im a fan of your work..runing your rom right now... an learnig to mod with MagnusRagnarok, so i can run with the big dogs...lol
    I was hesitant to flash your ROM since I am on Cellular South, so I flashed Bittersweet by Kyle. It works very well, but I noticed another Cellular South user with your ROM, so I would like to try it. Here is a quote by Kyle:

"As most of you know, NON-Sprint CDMA Hero users can NOT flash the newest Sprint leak due to the auto PRI feature, the Hands Free Activation pop-ups, and the data call failure error, so I have made this possible and safe by modding DamageControl V2.08.1 a little.

This is the BEST ROM for NON-Sprint CDMA HTC Hero users to enjoy the benefits and features of 2.1 and all the fixes of the new Sprint leak with NO Errors or problems!

Since Bittersweet is based off your ROM, I wanted to compare the two. Are there any tricks to flashing your ROM other than ##3282# or *228, or should I stick with BitterSweet?

Thank you,

RR
    hey easier just to ask directly....any chance that some info can be added to the wiki stating what isn't working in the 2.1 roms that is native to the phones? for instance camera bluetooth gps any native functions so that you have awareness up front of limitations and limit questions?
    Hi Damageless
    It looks cool but its not working for me.

First i try to flash it with recovery-RA-hero-v1.6.2. Its not working and comes with a fail at line 2.
    Then i try with clockwork and its flashing. But when i reboot its just writing hero. Nothing else. And stand with that for 15-20 min. Until i plug the batteri.
    I flashed it with sensehero2.2 using the ra-hero recovery. ITs working and booting. But i really wanted to try yours. Any suggestion to whats wrong?
    Hey man, I really need your help
    I tried using your new DCUpdater (which is a fantastic idea btw) and i'm having a major issue. My phone won't boot. At first I was having problems with SuperUser, but I fixed that by enabling USB debugging, then unplugging the phone, then using the Updater. That worked. But when I tried to reboot the phone, it wouldn't boot. I wiped, restored to my most recent backup, and it still won't boot. I wiped, manually installed your new ROM, and tried to reboot again, and that's where I am right now. It had the Quietly brilliant screen, flashed the sprint logo screen, and now it's back to the Quietly brilliant screen. I think it's in an endless boot, because as I was typing this, the screen flashed grey for a second, then it flashed the sprint logo, and now it's back to quietly brilliant. Please please PLEASE get back to me asap, because I don't know what to do.
    Hi there, thanks so much for your hard work.
    I have found your ROM to work almost flawlessly but for...
    Question...whay does my contacts only sync with facebook upto the letter M. Anything after that is like they dont exist.
    The contacts are in facebook as I can see them if I log in to facebook, but for some reason if I try to sync them they dont appear to exist.
    I try to scroll down as I search for the "friend" as I try to link them but the scroll stops at the letter M.
    Thanks.
    this Rom just keeps getting better and better!
    Thank U so much for your hard work!
    Hi damageless. V2.06 is BEYOND amazing. Thanks so much.
    Thanks for all your hard work.

I'm having one issue with the Rom that I'm hoping you can help me with.

My google contacts wont stop syncing every 20-60 minutes or so.
    I have turned off auto-sync.

Gmail, Calendar, etc are all fine. It's just the contacts that keep doing this.

I have wiped and reloaded 2.06 twice but same issue.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks so much
    Can any one point me in the right direction? I have a stock sprint hero and want to install DAMAGECONTROL 2.05. I tried using fresh kitchen with earlier ROM with out success. I must be missing the boat. I need some detailed instructions for REAL nubee. I would be happy to donate to whomever is willing or for wedding gift for damageless. Thanks
    I wanted to congratulate you on your wedding as well. I've been a droid user for all of about 3 days now, and your 2.1 rom is AWESOME. Thank you very much!
    hey damage i did everything right and everything worked but my wireless tether was unable to start ive searched the posts and didnt really find anything could you please help and btw ive used alot of roms and yours are amazing!!!!!!!!
    -b
    Can someone help guide me to the right direction. I'm not sure what to do after dl? I have never rooted my phone, but tried, and have i got pri version 1.70_003
    Hey damage, any chance I could get a copy of the "1.1 final" bootscree image?
    I know It can be pulled out if I learn how but if you have a sec to shoot it to me I would really appreciate it. If not no big deal.

Thanks man
    Just wanted to congratulate you on your upcoming wedding. The fact you were able to put together a TERRIFIC hero 2.1 rom while dealing with wedding plans I gotta tilt my hat to you sir.

God Speed to you and your fiance!!!
    Hey damage,

If there is anything about the wave I just opened that you don't like please let me know. I am very grateful for the work you do and wouldn't want to inadvertently post something even remotely disrespectful.

The only thing I can think of so far is the possibility that someone could be invited that is not in your beta wave thus having access to something you might just want posted there.

Again, utmost respect and gratitude, please let me know if you have any requests or input.

Thanks,

Ben
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…