Recent content by danam

1. D

Post [STOCK] D851 30E KDZ + Flashable ZIPs (ROOTABLE) (MM)

I started with rooted LG-D85130E, used TWRP Recovery, wiped dalvik and cache, flashed Mesa's file from post 98, wiped dalvik and cache again, flashed latest magisk, wiped dalvik and cache again, and rebooted. Took ten minutes or so to restart and update. Worked perfectly. All settings restored...
  2. D

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 PM ---------- [/COLOR] Did it boot up normally, or did you have to go through the process of setting up a new phone? (enter email, restore apps, etc) Thanks. Yes. Dirty flash (just cleared cache and dalvik, but not...
  3. D

Used TWRP to dirty flash Complete, Boot Repack, and latest SU from the link in post 1 of the 30d thread, in that order, on a phone with 30d rooted, and everything seems to be working correctly. Still rooted, showing 30e in software version.
  4. D

Post [STOCK] D851 30D KDZ + Flashable ZIPs + All IMGs (Marshmallow!!)

default apps I am running 30d, rooted, per this thread and after several months have only one persistent bug. The phone won't remember any default apps. I have to choose an app for every function and despite checking the box to use as a default it never works. I have cleared cache on apps and...
  5. D

Post TMobile GPad F 8.0 (V496) Info

Yes. They blocked data when I used a sim from a phone. I had to get a new sim with a tablet plan, much to my displeasure.
  6. D

Well, I was paying the taxes and fees and $20 a month for the voice and data plan sim with 10GB data. Now I am paying $20 for 2GB data, although I was told it would be discounted to $10 on my bill because I have multiple lines. And the device is mechanically capable of doing cell calls and data...
  7. D

Answering my own question, partly, after several months T-Mobile stopped connecting me to data with the phone sim. I had to get a new data only plan. So, presumably, if we figured out a software hack, they might still block it over lte. I really don't understand why they block phone use of a...
  8. D

another phone question I know I can use my g pad for voip calls (I am using Hangouts), but I was wondering if the t-mobile call function is a hardware or software limitation. I am getting 4g lte service using a sim card I pulled out of one of my tmo phones. I also noted that in the...
  9. D

Post 3G connectivity on LG G3 D51 T-Mobile

Try Advance Signal Status app in the Play Store. If you are rooted, the advanced screen lets you change signal options.
  10. D

Post [17/09/2014] [ME301T] [ROM] [Unofficial] Beanstalk 4.4.4050

Wifi continued... OK, this time I have a Beanstalk/wifi question. In looking at old threads I began to think that there might be some mac address or device id conflict. Beanstalk created seven files beginning nvram in System/etc. The first does not include a mac address. The next two have two...
  11. D

Wiped the internal and external sd cards. Reloaded last Asus firmware from fastboot. Same problem. Started fine and got weaker over ten minutes and then became unusable. Don't want to go too far off topic for the forum as this is not beanstalk related, but if anyone could suggest a kernel or...
  12. D

OK. I went ahead and reverted to Asus firmware,version 4.2.1 wifi version 7.5.1.50, build JOP40D.US_epad-10.6.1.31-20130823 and the connection was weak and flaky, but wifi fixer now seems to be holding it. Still think there must be some underlying problem. Hope to get beanstalk back soon, but...
  13. D

Interesting. I am using the latest Philz, but I tried the latest TWRP before that with the same result. My bootloader is the unlocked 1.0 version marked WW something. Not sure how I wound up with the WW version. Might that make a difference as I am in the US? (I have set the region code in wifi...
  14. D

Stock Beanstalk, although I tried Geass before the last clean install and had the same problem.
  15. D

Wifi -- not the rom, necessarily, but ??? Running the .275 build on me301t and I can only connect to wifi for minutes at a time on any network, home or away, secured or unsecured. Can sometimes reconnect but usually only once or twice before I have to power off and wait (rebooting often not...