Recent content by danbrown162

1. D

Thread Screen OC possibility?

So loads of amoled phones have the option to have screen OC. I personally have been using 69hz on my mi9se for the past year and I definitely notice switching between 60 and 69 in terms of UI fluidity. Is there any possibility that the 4a could have this feature unlocked or is the kernel too...
  2. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][10.0][grus] Pixel Experience [AOSP][2020/09/20]

Latest release is working perfect for me. No more UI stutters, great battery and GPS works ? Clean flashed with FW12 no issues.
  3. D

Post [KERNEL][SUNFISH][09 Apr] HolyDragon Kernel [10/STABLE][11/STABLE]

Working great in android 11 for me. Just a little off topic, in theory, would it be possible to OC the pixel 4a screen like many xiamoi devices now? I'd switch the 4a to my primary device if this were the case :)
  4. D

Post [ROM][OFFICIAL][11][OnePlus Nord/avicii] Pixel Experience [AOSP]

That's strange! Could you tell me how the build is for you? Smooth? Any major bugs? Fod hit and miss?
  5. D

Damn, that's a shame. Maybe a different FW version may help. How's the build feel otherwise? Ui stutters like the last build or smooth?
  6. D

Last build was perfect but laggged... Fingers crossed for this one
  7. D

This is good to know. I'll try the latest PE + again then ??
  8. D

Unfortunately the previous method breaks the fingerprint reader. We need someone to create a new DTBO file that contains the OC info and matches up with the kernel. P.s even with the broken fingerprint reader, it absolutely fly's and would be incredible if it got official support ahem!
  9. D

Is there any way of discussing this specific rom for grus in telegram? I'd like to get some more updates regarding battery/whether tweaking kernels/FW etc can improve things. It's quiet here...
  10. D

Post [ROM][EXYNOS] LineageOS 18.1 for S10e|S10|S10+ - v2.1 (UPDATE: 2021-06-23)

On the s9, you can now install custom ROMs and CONTINUE to use gpay. This wasn't the case a year ago. I'm assuming you can use gpay on this rom too with some fiddling (I'm assuming Knox trips regardless). If you can use gpay with this rom, this device would be killer. Can anyone confirm...
  11. D

Post [ROM][10.0][AOSPA] PARANOID ANDROID Quartz 4 [21/07/2020]

This rom absolutely fly's! Smoothest I've used so far! I tried 69hz screen OC and it's just beautiful. Unfortunately, this causes reboots. Please allow for screen OC for MEGA fluidity ?
  12. D

Lost 10% battery overnight. Would usually lose 4%..
  13. D

After testing for one day, everything appears to work well apart from; FOD is kinda hit and miss Idle battery is quite bad in comparison to other roms at this point. Also, I can flash any other kernels without hitting a boot loop - is this because of the selinux? (I was able to flash other...