Recent content by Daneshm90

1. Daneshm90

Post [ROM] [4.4] [KRT16M] A taste of KitKat [Alpha]

I assume that's google's ? The one i linked is the one in packages/apps/Launcher3
  2. Daneshm90

Post [ROM] [4.4] [KRT16M] A taste of KitKat [Alpha]

The builds seem to not include Launcher3. Here's one built from aosp https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/14513610/Launcher3.apk Push to /system/priv-app/
  3. Daneshm90

Post [CM11] [Kitkang] Maguro Nightly Kangs

Icambriz, If you build locally, revert this : http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/33119/1 In the meantime, I am going to try and bring back quick unlock and make an exception for camera. Seems a lot of people liked the immediate launching behaviour over aosp's implementation. Patchset uploaded...
  4. Daneshm90

Post [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)

If anyone can build from source can you confirm this fixes the issue http://review.cyanogenmod.org/#/c/29914/ I can confirm on maguro it works fine.
  5. Daneshm90

Post [ROM][Official][4.2.2] CyanogenMod 10.1 Nightlies for the Nexus 4 (mako)

Ok i was able to reproduce this issue, will look into it. Thank you for reporting :)
  6. Daneshm90

Post [ROM] [CM10.2] [Jellybro] Grouper Nightly Kangs

Yea sorry about that :) My second patch-set sort of hid the warnings of the first patch-set's comment. I will try and finish it off the n7/tablet stuff tomorrow.
  7. Daneshm90

Post [ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

Ok sweet, can you pm me ? If you have gtalk even better, all i need is for you to push a file and get me a log for debugging purposes and then perhaps try the fixed version :)
  8. Daneshm90

Post [ROM][GT-P31XX][JB][4.1.2] CyanogenMod 10 official nightly builds

I need someone w/ ability to use adb for push/pull files and physical access to a computer and this device running latest nightly. Please pm me, i am trying to resolve the small navigation bar buttons in portrait issue. Thanks
  9. Daneshm90

Thanks for mentioning this. I uploaded a new patchset to address this issue. So now it snaps at the end of the scroll, 100ms after being stationary.
  10. Daneshm90

Can someone paste a log of the crash w/ dpi change + navbar ? (Would like to have a look) As for the long press home thing being mentioned, i haven't followed along the convo, but if its related to the navbar commits it shouldnt be causing that. I had this snippet since patchset 1 : } else...
  11. Daneshm90

If you're referring to the default one the lockscreen target points too, then yes. Easiest way is go assign it a shortcut (select activities, search for com.android.Camera inside the gallery package) I will commit something soon to perhaps default to that.
  12. Daneshm90

Post Cwm - Recreate tree from .dup nandroids [Linux only]

Don't mention it :) Glad to see it got you motivated. Yea I don't post around much anymore. I just wrote this quick thing for myself thought I'd share it ;)
  13. Daneshm90

Thread Cwm - Recreate tree from .dup nandroids [Linux only]

Newer cwm's now do nandroid's via .dup files. These files are nothing but metadata that links each backup to the real files in the clockworkmod/blobs directory. This script merely allows you to recreate a tree from a .dup file + blobs directory. This is helpful if you want to extract a few...
  14. Daneshm90

A log would help. Post the output of adb logcat after a crash, or get a market app such as alogcat and use that to get the log. Please post it as an attachment and not the content of your post's body
  15. Daneshm90

Post Installing, Running, and Navigating through apps

This might be handy : link