Recent content by danielbotez

1. D

Post success to hack Technisat MIB2 infotainment system

@wlado93 Is there a procedure for my version of infotainment?
  2. D

@wlado93 Theoretically I should do everything from tutorial. Do I have to get anything else from the current unit?
  3. D

@wlado93 Thank you for your reply. If I changed the drive to one that already has android auto, what else would I have to do to make it work on my car?
  4. D

I had doubled the post and I can't delete it.
  5. D

Is it possible that a Technisat drive has a different configuration of the pins for reading emmc memory? Today I opened the unit and I expect it to be easy if I follow the steps From the tutorial. I was surprised not to be able to connect the card reder according to the scheme. I attach the...
  6. D

Post [ROM][JB][Sense 4+][16.11] Team Venom presents: ViperC2 3.1.4 - always one step ahead

Bug? Wireless Activation error. is someone who has the same problem? Solved: flash boot_onesc2
  7. D

Post Xperia X8 update 2.1 Discussion thread

Thank's man! That works.
  8. D

yes that's my customization version
  9. D

I tried with SOC 1.4, 1.5 but doesn't work. I have to wait until android 2.1 is avaible for Romania. Maybe if u have another ideea to root my phone, i'll listening. Thank's everyone for effort
  10. D

Doesn't work. :( In attach I put SOC log. I wanna do a factory data reset and then try again
  11. D

Ok!I'll try right now.
  12. D

No, Superuser doesn't apear in menu. I have rebooted my phone but nothing happens
  13. D

I have 1.6 and I tryed with SuperOneclick 1.5.5. I need root for upgrade to 2.1
  14. D

i have a problem with root acces. Everything works fine until SuperOneclick make a SU test: .... Pushing Superuser.apk... 1487 KB/s (196521 bytes in 0.129s) OK Remounting system with read-only access... mount OK Running a SU test... Test failed! FAILED also i tried with "Z4root" and i have...
  15. D

Post Please help me!

I downloaded "c600_email". That is original ROm from Orange Fr. When I use update tool, I give an error: "Invalid Vender ID". Now I'm running on WinXP. I repeat steps from tuturial, but I'm blocked at step 4 "Step 4 - SuperCID - install cert.cab on phone". Mu question is how to install cert.cab...