Recent content by danistuta

1. D

Post Enable ECG(BP Featur) On Non-Samsung Phones for Galaxy Watch 3, Active 2 Step-By-Step

In my Active 2 with Tizen 5.5.0.2 I installed ECG apk and it works, but not the file apk of BP. Health monitor it's your last mod version .183. Could you help me please?
  2. D

Post Galaxy Watch Features - ECG / BP

Could you share your apks files? Have you got the last Samsung update Tizen 5.5.0.2? Thanks
  3. D

Post [ROOT-DETECTION-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.189 - Country & Device Restriction Removed - 14th May 2021

Could you share your apks (ecg, bp and app)? Have you got Samsung Active 2 with Tizen 5.5.0.2? Thank you
  4. D

Post [ROOT-DETECTION-REMOVED] Samsung Health Monitor - 1.1.0.189 - Country & Device Restriction Removed - 14th May 2021

With 5.5.0.2 I've got the same problem, I can insall only ECG apk. BP installation starts but widget is not visible in the watch, and in the app healt monitor only ECG is available. Any fix for this problem? maybe a different apk for the last samsung update? Thank you.
  5. D

Could you tell me how can I use for installing BP widget? Have you got an .apk ready? Thanks.
  6. D

Have you got Active 2 with firmware 5.5.0.2? How can I install tpk file in a easy way? Thank you.
  7. D

I've got the last update on my watch Active 2 (5.5.0.2) but my phone is not samsung and I've not the widget installed. So I installed the last mod of Health Monitor 183 and apk of ECG and BP but I can see only ECG...and it works. How can I install BP? Thank you very much.
  8. D

I've got the last update on my watch Active 2 with support for ECG and BP but my phone is not samsung and I've not the widget installed. So I installed the last mod of Health Monitor 183 and orginal apk of ECG and BP but I can see only ECG...and it works. How can I install BP? Thank you very much.
  9. D

Post [6.0.x] [SM-T325] LineageOS 13.0 UNOFFICIAL Nightlies for the Tab Pro 8.4 LTE

A link for downloading the last nighlty Lineage 13.0? Thank you.
  10. D

Post [Mi 8]Google Camera Mod(STABLE)

And about the wrong colours, any fix?
  11. D

2a+ version seem to have some color problems in front camera...and only 5megapixel. When 20megapixel for selfie camera? Thank you .
  12. D

Post BSG Google Camera port - 7.4.104 (June 18)

In the v2a+ for mi8 the front camera is only 5megapixel, is possibile to use the 20megapixel mi8 camera? Thanks.
  13. D

I have the same problem, any solution?