Recent content by dankovac1999

1. dankovac1999

Post [VoLTE][ROM][10.0.0_r36] AospExtended ROM V7.3 [UNOFFICIAL]

That's normal, just navigate to APN and change name and APN to "internet" it should work fine then
  2. dankovac1999

I have smart plug so phone starts charging at 5 am and is ready for me when I wake up. Still i have to charge this phone at least twice a day
  3. dankovac1999

No, there's currently no rom with updates for this device.
  4. dankovac1999

Try aex for oneplus 2 made also by undead. It's currently best ROM for this phone. I've been daily driving it for months and it's great.
  5. dankovac1999

Post [App] Arnova8G2's Google Camera Port

Fish eye is present because it's like this camera takes raw pictures. Maybe you've heard on 9Pro event how they talked about freeform lens to deal with distortion. In oneplus camera it fixes distortion by software so in GCam it's not fixed.
  6. dankovac1999

I can't speak for 8T as log as I have 7 Pro, but at least on 7 Pro on oxygen os 11 oneplus changed privacy of accessing auxillary cameras, so GCam is unable to use them. It only works if you are rooted or on custom rom.
  7. dankovac1999

I've been messing with all the settings, trying to make my perfect preset and found out ram patcher doesn't work on auxiliary lenses. Pictures are little bit oversaturated to my taste, so I wanted to tune them down a little. But it does nothing...
  8. dankovac1999

Oh, thanks 😀 I had no idea android has such deep permision system. Its working flawlessly now 😍
  9. dankovac1999

*Oneplus 7 pro AOSP Custom Rom* Hello everyone, I've been playing with latest 8.1 GCam port today and found some bugs and resolutions to them as well. First off, I will start with one I wasn't able to fix. 1. Unable to restore XLM. When I double tap black bar at the bottom it says "device out...
  10. dankovac1999

Sorry, im dumb 😂 this one is the one I use. I thought thie is evolution X thread. This one is no longer developed. He moved to lineage os 18, but had some issues, to this device is dead for now 😐. I have tried evolution x and it wasnt as good, but you can try
  11. dankovac1999

Thy AEX Rom frome Undead. It's more complete than this one.
  12. dankovac1999

Post Lg g3 D855TR, custom rom

I can confirm this works with no problems. Already updated to 3.5.1
  13. dankovac1999

Post [RECOVERY][oneplus2] TWRP 3.5.2 [UNOFFICIAL]

Maybe stupid question, but what are benefits of this one over official 3.2?