• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Danmann

1. Danmann

Post LSPosed Xposed Framework [8.0-12.0]. Simple Magisk Module, EdXposed Alternative.

Yeah, sorry! One of them is me. I'm fighting for more life time at the moment. I have it still in my head. I definitely give it a go once the fight is over.
  2. Danmann

Post [APP][XPOSED][6.0+] XPrivacyLua - Android privacy manager

Do you share your setup?
  3. Danmann

My partner is using xprivacylua, afwall etc but it's hard for her to keep everything in mind. It would be great to make it easy as much as possible for non tech savvy people. I mean even for me it's annoying but only because I use the kiss launcher and I have to type the code in the phone app...
  4. Danmann

Is there a way to automatically select new apps? I asked them but the issue got closed really quickly: https://github.com/LSPosed/LSPosed/issues/1246 Maybe you @M66B can have a look?
  5. Danmann

Post [ROM][10]Resurrection-Remix v8.6.9 Official[SURYA][KARNA](10/06/2021)

Well, more eyes look over the source code. That's a good thing by official. Main problem is here the security updates.
  6. Danmann

I think this Rom is dead. But lineageos is official 👍
  7. Danmann

At least security updates every month would be great.
  8. Danmann

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount SystemRW / SuperRW featuring MakeRW (read/write)

Hey I just tried your script manually on Ulefone Armor X7 Pro phone. The phone has only the possibility for root. TWRP might be possible but I haven't done it yet. The script hasn't shown any major errors or at all. Check the logs. So i flashed it: fastboot flash super super_fixed.bin But the...
  9. Danmann

Hm.. At least he's still alive. His GitHub acc is still active. @Lostark13 Can you give us some news? Thanks
  10. Danmann

I don't know. Its somewhere possible but I can't remember. I just flashed the newest a10 global. I have still an old twrp recovery and I always clear the cache after a flash.
  11. Danmann

I always disable the screen lock before I flash any new Rom even its just a update. Doesn't matter which phone. I had too many bad experiences to leave that enabled.
  12. Danmann

I use it since January or so. It's pretty good. But like temporarium I don't use gapps etc as well.
  13. Danmann

I was still on something before 12.0.9. Check archives for a10: https://xiaomifirmwareupdater.com/firmware/surya/ I installed first the firmware but I guess it doesn't make any difference. And no wipe data. Just cache.
  14. Danmann

I just did a dirty flash. I also flashed the suggested firmware. No issues so far.