Recent content by dansta34

1. dansta34

Post [08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXloud

Yea when there is a kernel made for it!
  2. dansta34

Post [08 April 2012] [CMR] Team Blue Droid V3.7 Sensation XL Gen3 EU & Tmobile SonyXloud

I will see what i can do to fix the issue!
  3. dansta34

I did have the rom setup like that on a version in the past but the issue with that was the media files would not show on the tmo setup! But ill try do something with the script or in the aroma installer to give you guys that option! Ill look into it! you just answered your own question! " I...
  4. dansta34

Sorry guys i have not been replying to some of the posts i have just been busy and also trying to finish up a v3.7.1 special edition Aroma install rom witch will be optional for you guys to flash the aroma installer is not a necessity to have but bloody looks cool...! @alex sorry for not...
  5. dansta34

Mate good bloody work your a very talented smart guy i wish i could do what you can do....! I will help with feed back as soon as i can
  6. dansta34

mate i dont even know what AES is can you explain more please!
  7. dansta34

thank you very much mate i appreciate it a lot!
  8. dansta34

Lmao the only thing that I find confusing is your post! What's the point of it lol
  9. dansta34

thanks heaps mate i appreciate it,sorry i cant give you a thanks for it as i have ran out of my thanks already!
  10. dansta34

TEAM BLUE DROID V3.7 Sensation xl Themed Main Link: FileSwap MD5 verified, OK Torrent: MediaFire Folder from Sneakyghost MD5 verified, OK Mirror 1: Rapidshare MD5 verified, OK Mirror 2: Uploaded.to MD5 verified, OK Mirror 3: 4Shared MD5 verified, OK Mirror 4: Freakshare MD5 verified, OK MD5...
  11. dansta34

Because anything over 128kb/s can cause some lag for some over all for daily use, but high is good only with some big applications,depends on the sd card! The sd booster app is still in the rom and the sd read ahead can be adjusted by the user to find the best setting for there sd card By...
  12. dansta34

TBD Sensation XL Gen3 stock & themed V3.7 TEAM BLUE DROID V3.7 Sensation xl Stock Download links: Main Link: FileSwap MD5 verified, OK Torrent: MediaFire Folder from Sneakyghost MD5 verified, OK Mirror 1: Rapidshare MD5 verified, OK Mirror 2: Uploaded.to MD5 verified, OK Mirror 3: 4Shared...
  13. dansta34

Sounds great and yes ok to use the icon and the 04a2sd script is the same as the last versions of the rom!