Recent content by dante_nfs

1. dante_nfs

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.0.1 for OnePlus 7 Series

Is it me or chrome seems smoother in this update? Or is it the new chrome update that improved performance
  2. dante_nfs

Ok thanks for your opinion, but what we talked about was not related to the things you said.
  3. dante_nfs

Me too, i had op3 and 6 and now 7pro, some issue like latency problems in op6 and now op7pro like camera inconsistency and lack of updates. When i had op6 i said i will not buy another op device, yet i gave op7 another shot but not anymore, my next device will be iphones or pixels.
  4. dante_nfs

Install oos completely without any modification, like it comes from factory, and then debloat with ADB, it's simple and just takes about 5 minutes. I was using kernels and root and roms and stuff but in op7 there is no need, oos is good and don't need any system modification. Now actually i...
  5. dante_nfs

I'm using beta 7 without any issue, not even a. Force close, check your apps or system modifications, i install any new update twice and then a factory reset. No root or any modification bootloader locked. And no rogue app.
  6. dante_nfs

I didn't have that with the time i have the beta 7, i should dig deeper.
  7. dante_nfs

Post OB8 released

I don't have it, and I think it's app related not os related Edit: i can confirm it's app related, maybe a clear data, or updating YouTube app would help.
  8. dante_nfs

Post New update 10.3.0!

Beta 7 is really good and the new stable seems like it's a combination of beta 6 and 5
  9. dante_nfs

Thanks a lot man, so the versions are behind the beta 6, beta 6 camera is 3.8.77. i thought this stable update is the same as beta 6 and i wanted to install it, because in beta 6 there seems there is a bug with chrome that it hangs in some sites and freezes. And it's annoying.
  10. dante_nfs

Guys what is the version of camera app in 10.0.3? And phone and launcher app?
  11. dante_nfs

Yes that space under the keyboard is not good since nearly every keyboard is resizable, i hope at least they give an option to disable it in the future
  12. dante_nfs

Yeah, the performance is not that good, i hope for a better performance in next updates
  13. dante_nfs

Post [KERNEL][GPU OC] SmurfKernel 3.5.5 [OOS 10/CUSTOM UNIFIED][4.14.183]

It's always flash and forget, i myself never changed a setting. And erik always tests himself these settings to be flash and forget. Don't worry even after so many updates this still applies.
  14. dante_nfs

Post Android Q Developer Preview 5 for OnePlus 7 Pro and 7[DP5] 31/08

43 days for op6, from the beta 5 i say it Will be released much sooner, maybe 2 open beta like our friend said.