Recent content by DanteGR

1. DanteGR

Post [ROM][10.0][BERYLLIUM] crDroid v6.13 [21.12.2020]

Got The module as I said but how do I select phone /android os?
  2. DanteGR

Could you please elaborate on this? What exactly do I have to do? Thanks in advance. Edit: If you mean the Magiskhide props config module I have already enabled it but still don't pass safetynet. Thanks again.
  3. DanteGR

There's something wrong with recent gapps. What I did to fix it was flash gapps from 28/07 (those were the oldest I had on my device) and then update Google app from the playstore. No more voice match error. Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
  4. DanteGR

Post [Q] Bluetooth media streaming not working - Suzuki Vitara 2019

Thanks for replying. No mods installed so that shouldn't be it. I've settled on CrDroid from 11/07 for now due to forthcoming vacation and no time for clean flashes. Will test other roms later on. Thanks again.
  5. DanteGR

Thread [Q] Bluetooth media streaming not working - Suzuki Vitara 2019

Hello. I've been using CrDroid on my Poco F1 for more than 8 months without problems when streaming media on my car's infotainment system. Since an update in July (build of July 18th) media doesn't stream at all in the car's system but the phone itself seems connected and calls are working...
  6. DanteGR

Still broken in 08/08 build. Bluetooth connects but streaming is not working (doesn't do anything at all when I push on Media/Bluetooth). Meanwhile version from 11/07 still works flawlessly. Is there anything I can do about that? Thank you in advance. Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
  7. DanteGR

Bluetooth streaming in my car's infotainment system still broken on the latest release. Last working one is from 11/07 and I keep going back to that. Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
  8. DanteGR

Is there a way to change the accent color in the Clock app? It changed to yellow by itself some updates back and I cannot find anywhere a way to change it. Thanks in advance. Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
  9. DanteGR

Crdroid Android logo Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
  10. DanteGR

In my case I had to wait A LOT longer for it to boot in the latest build. Like about 5 minutes longer. Sent from my POCO F1 using Tapatalk
  11. DanteGR

Post Suzuki SLDA

Problem seems to go away when I unpair my phone and doesn't seem to happen with other phones. No I haven't used AA yet. Thank you.
  12. DanteGR

Post Suzuki SLDA

Thanks for the reply. No other media connected or attached and still the same unfortunately.
  13. DanteGR

Post Suzuki SLDA

Hello all. We have a Vitara which we bought in January 2020. As soon as I pair my Poco F1 and start streaming something the infotainment system crashes (white screen and then reboot and Suzuki logo comes up). This happens every couple of minutes from then on and it doesn't matter if I'm...