• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by danyldft

1. danyldft

Post [Kernel] [OC] IceCold Kernel R5 [4.4.153] [Pie Kernel Source based]

Now it works perfectly Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk
  2. danyldft

Post [Kernel] [OC] IceCold Kernel R5 [4.4.153] [Pie Kernel Source based]

After flashing the headphone jack is not working properly, when the headphones are disconnected the sound of the speaker does not return. Latest version in Oreo firmware Enviado desde mi Redmi Note 5 mediante Tapatalk
  3. danyldft

Post Change date format to dd/mm Pace Chinese ROM 2.6.6.0

Perfect now !!! Thanks for your job. :good::good:
  4. danyldft

Post Change date format to dd/mm Pace Chinese ROM 2.6.6.0

There is a small error in watchface prototype with unlocked screen shows d-mm-yyyy, it should be dd-mm-yyyy. Thanks and best regards
  5. danyldft

Post PACEficator Project | WOS 2.6.7.0 ROM v1.4 Final Installer Pace (2019/12/18) | Alexa

Exactly, with the ROM China only lets put 2 widgets. With the US let's put all the clock widgets. Greetings. Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  6. danyldft

Post PACEficator Project | WOS 2.6.7.0 ROM v1.4 Final Installer Pace (2019/12/18) | Alexa

There is a small error in the day of the prototype sphere with active screen, it does not show the number zero on the locked screen if. If you can update the .odex file, I would appreciate it. Greeting. Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  7. danyldft

Now it shows much better! Very grateful for your work
  8. danyldft

Prototype with the screen off does not show the date well either. It does so yyyy-mm-dd. With the screen unlocked if it works Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  9. danyldft

It works perfectly, thank you very much. Could I look at the error in the watchface prototype with the option of km without blocking the screen?
  10. danyldft

Post [ROOT] iOS 14.6 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

I always did it manually and those of the latest version do not work for me. Regards. Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  11. danyldft

Post [ROOT] iOS 14.6 emojis (Google,JoyPixels,EmojiDex,FaceBook,Samsung,Twemoji,Windows)

IOS 11.1 it works perfectly. IOS 12.1 is not working. Zopo Speed 7, Android 5.1 Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  12. danyldft

Post [MOD] iOS 12.1 emojis; EmojiOne 4.0 emojis

Zopo Speed 7 Android 5.1 Lollipop with gboard it does not work either manually or by TWRP. Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  13. danyldft

Post Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

I'm trying to download WhatsApp clear from TBO servers and not download, they could upload it to TBO's Telegram channel. Thank you. EDIT: I have already been able to download WhatsApp clear. Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  14. danyldft

Post Team Black Out Presents...The Dark Side of the Source...Black and Clear Apps

Thank you very much, waiting to install. ??[emoji106][emoji106][emoji122][emoji122] Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk
  15. danyldft

Post [APP][LP][XPOSED] GravityBox v5.6.0 - tweak box for Android 5 [23/09/2018]

Thanks @C3CO76!!!!! Enviado desde mi ZP951 mediante Tapatalk