• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!

Recent content by Danymq

1. Danymq

Post Question WiFi5 866mbps only reached in airplane mode after reboot

Where did you get that kernel? I will be testing the rom until next weekend.
  2. Danymq

Thanks I have considered going back to apple but honestly money is a limiting factor for me, and Poco F3 8/256 will be at $340 tomorrow :( I would love to have enough for the Galaxy S20FE but I don't and I don't find any other phone with those specs at that price :confused: .
  3. Danymq

Just tried Etherious kernel 3.0 (3.1 was incompatible) but no use, 192mbps persists, perhaps it's just a firmware/modem problem, probably I will be selling this poco and purchasing POCO F3 instead, hopefully that phone works better :/
  4. Danymq

Yes I tested all the roms for the same purpose just to check the 5ghz link speed and all of them resulted in the same 192mbps :confused: what kernel do you recommend me to start testing? I don't know, following my logic I've come to think that my phone has a hardware problem, maybe...
  5. Danymq

So after researching, reading trying everything, up to this day I've been unable to fix this problem. At this very moment I'm in safe mode (Xiaomi.eu 12.5.3) and the connection is 866mbps. I'm able to switch between 2.4ghz (192mbps) and 5ghz (866mbps). Now there is one thing that I just...
  6. Danymq

Post Question Genshin Impact lag

Have you tried this guide (requires root) to decreas thermal throttling and optimize performance? https://forum.xda-developers.com/t/tutorial-how-unlock-full-unlimited-power-of-poco-x3-pro.4295921/
  7. Danymq

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount System read/write R/W

Thank you a lot!!! Totally saved my life, wifi back to life, not I will start playing with those settings until I find a way to reach 866mbps permanently instead of 192mbps.
  8. Danymq

Post [SCRIPT][Android 10+] Universal Mount System read/write R/W

Hello there, I think I need some help over here :( I followed the process but I'm unable to write/edit an ini file in /vendor. I'm able to delete the file, but if I try to creat a new one it just fails, any help?? BTW I'm already root with magisk, and enabled RW in root explored (es explorer...
  9. Danymq

Thread Question Does POCO X3 Pro support USB3.0 data transfer

Okay so again here is another question I hope this one doesn't die too I want to transfer files between my POCO and my PC (To back up and restore around 100gb) My motherboard has 4+1 USB3.2 gen1 TypeA and TypeC ports (Asrock B450M Pro4-F) But if I connect the phone with the original 33W cable...
  10. Danymq

Thread Question MIUI 12.5.3.0RJUMIXM temporary fixing wifi link speed

I made a post some time ago complaining about my POCO X3 PRO wifi link speed in 5ghz being extremely slow (192mps the same as 2.4ghz wifi), and I was unable to fix it even installing TGZ of other region roms with the Xiaomi Flash Tool. Today I received MIUI 12.5.3.0RJUMIXM and for my surprise...
  11. Danymq

Post Question Call recording

In app settings I left everything default. In the app config I enabled "Auto start" and set battery saver to "unrestricted" That's it, so far I have just required to re-enable the accessibility service once. Honestly I'd prefer to have xiaomi dialer instead of google's dialer.
  12. Danymq

Post Question Call recording

After testing, you can record calls with CUBE ACR, it will be automatic and it's free but it has anual subscription for $9.99 ad free and supports online backup in many cloud services. My current version is official stable MIUI12.5.2.0RJUMIXM with locked bootloader.
  13. Danymq

Post Question The icons in my notification shade are square instead of circle. How to fix that?

I'm glad that helped, yes I agree I don't like experience 12.5 system, I only apply the icons (It's music for my eyes to have squircle icons), for the rest I use the native theme. I have a couple of aditional tweaks that have improved my experience in battery and smothness in the system...
  14. Danymq

Post Question The icons in my notification shade are square instead of circle. How to fix that?

Please tell me if this workaround fixes the issue for you too. 1-Go to themes native app. 2-Search for a theme named "Beautification". 3- Install the theme (may be enough with system but select everything just in case). 4-Reinstall the native theme (In my case I installed experience 12.5 because...
  15. Danymq

Nothing has fixed it so far at least for me, hope MIUI 12.5 fixes this problem. I'm in the global versión and it's still a Beta stable. :(