Recent content by DaOldMan

1. DaOldMan

Post [OneUI 3.0 Beta] (EXYNOS) Galaxy S10/+/e Beta Thread, Update.zip files

Wait and hope for the best. It can take time, I hope...
  2. DaOldMan

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

Ok @skvalex problem found & fixed. When I tinkered with the bash script I saw I need to check my util_functions.sh script. For some weird reason it showed version 20.3 inside :-(. No idea why it was never updated to 20.4 and then to 21.4..... so I deleted the magisk directory in /data/adb and...
  3. DaOldMan

Post [Android 4.0+] Call Recorder - SKVALEX, record phone calls from the phone line

I can easily edit the edify script ... This is just a service to others that may have this problem. I will try to restart and re check.
  4. DaOldMan

Dear @skvalex Just to inform you the updater in Magisk for latest version fails to install. I guess the assert check is wrong as it tells me "Please install Magisk v20.4+" while I already am using stable 21.4 :) . Please take a look at it.
  5. DaOldMan

I don't think you will EVER get a OTA as you are not subscribed for the official beta program at all (only they get OTA's). So forget it. You need to find another way to go Stable. Either find update.zip that you need (they are some here in this thread) or use Odin on a PC. Sorry mate.
  6. DaOldMan

How did you get the beta in the first place for ILO?
  7. DaOldMan

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T

Find something you can delete to have more space on the system partition. There are enough stupid apps you can choose from 😁. Check system/apps or system/priv-app directories.
  8. DaOldMan

Post [ROM][7.1.2][FINAL] ViperOS V3.1.1 for HLTExxx v5.8

Nougat, 7.1.2 check the title of this thread please 😁
  9. DaOldMan

Post [ROM][7.1.2][FINAL] ViperOS V3.1.1 for HLTExxx v5.8

The rom has reached version 6.1, security patch is February 2021 :-). I will see when to release it to the public. Enjoy the rom !
  10. DaOldMan

I use the latest official standard TWRP installation zip - official 3.5.0-9 (twrp-installer-3.5.0_9-0-fajita.zip) by Mauronofrio . It always works in Magisk and installs twrp to both slots. I think now you can install most TWRP zips in Magisk manager. They are quite compatible. Some don't even...
  11. DaOldMan

Ok, write how it went. Good luck !
  12. DaOldMan

I never use TWRP to install official releases of OxygenOS. I use the internal update mechanism of the device. It never fails: 1. Install full zip in settings->system->system update->setting wheel->local update (download full zip from Oxygen Updater) 2. Don't reboot ! 3. Enter Magisk Manager 4...
  13. DaOldMan

The blu_spark kernel, last version. Works really well without any tweaks.
  14. DaOldMan

Nothing with fingerprint recognition, there seems to be delay between the lockscreen disapearing and launcher appearing. I installed a custom kernel and the problem is long gone.