Recent content by DaRdamnDoG

1. D

Post Magisk Module Systemless Debloater

There are some apps in /apex partition that could not be "detected", as the APK and the folder have different names. These are some apps I'd like to debloat and failed. Any solutions? Thanks. Example: /apex/com.android.apex.cts.shim/app/CtsShim@MASTER/CtsShim.apk=com.android.cts.ctsshim...
  2. D

Post [App] ForceDoze - Force Doze mode after screen off, disable motion sensors, etc

I thought reset defaults only work if your rom is debug.
  3. D

Post [APP][7.0+] RedGuard: Free Adblock & Firewall

It's free, but it's also proprietary & closed source.
  4. D

Post [APP][ROOT/NONROOT][OFFICIAL] AdAway v6.1.1

If AdAway does uses a "local vpn", how does my speed test dropped drastically from an average 20mbps+- without AdAway vpn to only just 1-3mbps when it's turned on? Look I'm not saying it's all AdAway, I'm just trying to understand and find out what is wrong and fix it.
  5. D

Post [APP][ROOT/NONROOT][OFFICIAL] AdAway v6.1.1

What's really going on here? 1.3GB data/day?
  6. D

Post Question MIUI Android 12 Closed Beta Build

Why not remove your password and all the accounts you logged in before booting into TWRP? If nothing works then download the stock rom and flash it with MiFlash.
  7. D

Post Question Miui.eu

Any roms that does not come preinstalled with Magisk should have no issues with SafetyNet API. And according to XiaoMi.eu website they are collaborating together with the XiaoMi official developers so your warranty is not voided.
  8. D

Post Question Miui.eu

Unlocking your bootloader, installing a custom recovery (mainly TWRP) and flashing MIUI.eu rom will not affect PlayStore and SafetyNet Attestation API. Rooting your device (or more commonly known as installing Magisk) will cause it. There is a workaround called MagiskHide, but if there's...
  9. D

Post Question Please I need a boot.img from 12.5.6.0. RKHEUXM Global necessarily

If I may go off-topic for a question, recovery files are to be flashed in recovery? fastboot files in fastboot mode? hope you can help enlighten me.
  10. D

Post Question AOSP vs MIUI based ROMs

If you said this using the 6GB version, I can understand why. But if you're on the 8GB version and said this, I'm sure every single 6GB users will not appreciate it lol. *MY PREVIOUS COMMENT WAS FOR 8GB USERS ONLY, I TOTALLY FORGOT THAT THERE ARE 2 VARIANTS FOR ALIOTH*
  11. D

Post Question AOSP vs MIUI based ROMs

I am really dumbfounded by these people who just go nuts about bloatware, having discussions about how terrible and bad they cause like a university professor. You don't have to hang on to it, just let it go and get something else that makes you feel empowered by a handheld mobile device...
  12. D

Post Question How is your Pixel Experience/Plus battery usage?

Just wondering what do y'all think in terms of daily usage between aosp roms and miui/miui.eu?
  13. D

Post Question Is installing Xiaomi.EU ROM on Global model worth it?

I was using Xiaomi.eu for about a few days, the themes app is majority in Chinese, some of the themes I've tried installing them & they end up having Chinese characters. And most themes aren't compatible too.
  14. D

Post Question (September) Is Xiaomi.eu passing safety net unrooted?

The status bar will be my least worry, the one that really keeps me on my toes all the time are the unnecessary apks installed in system with part of the name being "theme", and there is plenty of those files. The theming is complicated too, you don't even know where they hid the theme files. I...
  15. D

Post Question (September) Is Xiaomi.eu passing safety net unrooted?

Yes, themes with .mtz extension I downloaded from browser don't work, and in EU most the themes are in Chinese words.. I actually prefer MIUI more than AOSP, but MIUI gets more complicated like for example to set permission for battery optimization, need to set per/app in the Apps page and...