Recent content by Darezi

1. Darezi

Post [ROM]LineageOS 18.1 OFFICIAL d80x; UNOFFICIAL ls980 vs980

Thanks but I already installed MindTheGapps.
  2. Darezi

I haven't used it in years. I'll give it a try. If it's good as it used to be it will be great.
  3. Darezi

What launchers do you guys use? I'm not that fond of the one that came with the rom.
  4. Darezi

Just installed it. Thanks.
  5. Darezi

So what I see as I've been trying to download "BiTGApps" since yesterday that they will not be available any time soon. Their thread has been closed temporarily for more than a month and you are not able to download anything?
  6. Darezi

I managed to find the problem for not being able to get into the recovery mode. There is a missing command in the wiki tutorial. It's missing an "exit" command when finishing with "adb shell" in "downgrading bootloader" so that you can do "adb push" for installing a custom recovery. Please...
  7. Darezi

Could someone please help me with a more detailed step by step to flash the phone? I've tried the why it's explained in lineageos wiki, but for some reason, in 90% I can't get past the installing a custom recovery. The phone gets bricked after doing the command "reboot recovery" when it...
  8. Darezi

I'm having a problem getting pass the boot downgrade and installing the custom recovery. The phone will either get bricked after downgrading the boot or when I install the recovery and do the restart. Even when I manage to downgrade it and install the recovery when I try to load the OS it gives...
  9. Darezi

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond N8 Port V10.0

Have you tried to delete everything in the "data storage" options ? I tried everything I could think of. Cleared data, force stop, uninstall the latest update,... Nothing works!!!! The apps that are showing I can download, some apps I can find scrolling through similar apps to find it at the...
  10. Darezi

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond N8 Port V10.0

Anyone else having an issue with search in Play store??? Not getting anything in search results!!!!
  11. Darezi

Post [ROM][9.0][OneUI]G935X/G930X]BlackDiamond NFE Port V5.0

Where can I find a detail difference between NFE and N8 roms. I got N8 v5.1 on my S7. I'm just curious is there any?
  12. Darezi

Just did it. Thanks :D For now it looks like because of this file that my system is more stable, more responsive.
  13. Darezi

Need help!!! Trying to find a file to change battery capacity to 3000mAh as its showing 3600mAh. I looked in ETC/floating_future.xml as I read somewhere but it's not listed in that file.
  14. Darezi

Post [ROOT][APP][4.0+] Android Wrench

Is there any way to edit the battery file to change the correct capacity?
  15. Darezi

I also noticed lags or stuttering in N8 rom v5.1 while scrolling for the last 10 days. Also noticed that search in play store doesn't work and some categories showing empty???????? And when it gives you a search it shows you apps that have nothing to do with your search. I wasn't able to find...