Recent content by darjwx

1. darjwx

Post OnePlus 7 Pro Live Wallpapers

That's how it's supposed to work. It should be static in lockscreen and move for a few seconds, not infinitely, whenever you unlock the phone.
  2. darjwx

Post [8.1.x][WEEKLIES] CarbonROM | cr-6.1 [bacon]

Just the server. We are having some problems with the provider recently and we will most likely move to another host. But the ROM is not dead. Note: I no longer maintain bacon. We got another guy though.
  3. darjwx

Our main server is having problems. So Gerrit, get Carbon are down.
  4. darjwx

Some News First sorry for the lack of updates. Due to my limited time this course, I decided to abandon bacon in favour of my op6. I do this because I can not maintain two phones (I wish I could) and I do not use my bacon as a main phone since more than a year. Another reason is because I want...
  5. darjwx

Post [9][OFFICIAL][WEEKLY] CarbonROM | cr-7.0 [enchilada]

I guess Myself5 forgot to post it here :) In case someone isn't in telegram: https://twitter.com/carbonrom/status/1107471097560264704
  6. darjwx

Post [r21] arter97 kernel for OnePlus 6

I can confirm battery life is much better with r8b1. WiFi seems fine, tested Bluetooth with my headphones and drain seems good. Also drain during deep sleep seems better than before. Where with r7 I had 97% left in a specific time, now I have about 99 at that same hour.
  7. darjwx

If my answer sounded rude, it wasn't my intention at all. Just to clarify.
  8. darjwx

As I wrote, r7b1. NOT the test one.
  9. darjwx

r7b1 is fine for me. I took a few shots and I got no crashes in the camera whatsoever. OnePlus 6, OB 12. Ext4
  10. darjwx

If you want to use it in ext4, just flash it either with fastboot (IMG) or by twrp (zip). If you want f2fs, the instructions are in this thread. I believe this ones for f2fs or the op itself...
  11. darjwx

Seems fine here. OnePlus 6, OB12
  12. darjwx

A build with December security patches is up since yesterday. I should have announced it. https://get.carbonrom.org/device-bacon.html
  13. darjwx

Yes. Last Oreo build will be probably when we first release 9.
  14. darjwx

Yes it does. I'm doing nothing since months because of university, so no news. I will resume my work when possible.