Recent content by Dark_Avenger

1. Dark_Avenger

Post Block This Ad Blocker (no root needed!)

The VPN is in your phone. Your information is not passed through any public server. The VPN approach is just a local workaround to change the DNS servers used by your phone without root. There is no security risk in DNS resolution. As the app stops on my phone from time to time, I'm using DNS...
  2. Dark_Avenger

Post [Android 4.2+][ROOT][2017.09.21] FlashFire v0.73

Same for me on Galaxy S5 and Tab S.
  3. Dark_Avenger

Post [APP][JB][XPOSED] GravityBox v3.7.2 - tweak box for Android 4.1/4.2/4.3 [30/04/2017]

Hi, please add support for latest Google Search (Google App). There is an error in the log about module not compatible with latest Google Search.
  4. Dark_Avenger

Post [APP][2.2+][11 Dec. 2022 - V3.1] BetterBatteryStats

Small cosmetic request - could you eliminate the white screen (make it dark) shown on startup when using dark theme. It is shown for a very short time on startup, but... it's better to be dark on dark theme.
  5. Dark_Avenger

Post [STABLE][2016.07.05] SuperSU v2.76 [CLOSED]

To my knowledge, the OTA update process has changed in 5.0 so that the complete system block is verified and patched instead of particular files. Thus, once your system partition is changed (add su) OTA updates will fail.
  6. Dark_Avenger

Post [App][4.0+] CM App Installer

What about Email app?
  7. Dark_Avenger

Post [RECOVERY][klte] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

On techerrata.com there are two versions for klte - with gt in the name and without. Without knowing the real difference, I'm using the gt version and I haven't any problems with daye/time.
  8. Dark_Avenger

Post [RECOVERY][klte] TWRP 3.1.1-0 touch recovery [2017-05-19]

Which version are you using - GT or not? I don't have date/time problems with GT version.
  9. Dark_Avenger

Post [MOD][Xposed][Smart Network]

Do you think that you can fix this? Probably this will fix and S-View open/close problem.
  10. Dark_Avenger

But why in version 1.2.3 WiFi reconnects (with "Disconnect WiFi" option checked) when opening the S-View cover and not in version 1.24?
  11. Dark_Avenger

Same... If screen is turned on by HW buttons, Bluetooth/Data/WiFi are correctly turned on, but if it's turned on by opening the S-View cover non of them are turning back on. Please add support for S-View cover. Thanks
  12. Dark_Avenger

Thanks for update, wanam. But I still have problem with turning WiFi back on after screen goes back on. Even worse, reconnect to WiFi after screen on does not work for me with version 1.2.4. Was working fine with 1.2.3. In brief - with version 1.2.4 WiFi does not turn on/reconnect when screen is...
  13. Dark_Avenger

Post [THEME][SGS5] TWRP Holofied [Discontinued]

Hi z31s1g, thank you for your work on these beautiful themes. I have a small question. I like your original black theme (not materialized) and I want to keep it with TWRP 2.8.1.0. Is original black theme (for version 2.8.0.1) compatible with TWRP 2.8.1.0? Of course the new features like...
  14. Dark_Avenger

But this will be an option in settings. If you want it - check it... otherwise keep it unchecked. ---------- Post added at 04:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:33 PM ---------- @wanam, is it possible to be related SELinux policies? My SELinux is enforced. Are you using your kernel with...
  15. Dark_Avenger

wanam, please add an option to always turn WiFi on (on screen on) regardless who turn it off. Maybe this will be a solution for the problem above. Thanks