Recent content by darkguy2008

1. darkguy2008

Post [Q] Why is adb over wireless vs USB ~10 times slower?

2019 and this issue still persists, go figure! Anybody found a solution yet?
  2. darkguy2008

Post Wipe data/factory reset from ODIN

Nobody? I need this for a dead phone :(
  3. darkguy2008

Post [Work in Progress] Trying to Unlock Bands (Including B20)

For some cases, yes. I did read that there was one band that was overlapping an already existing band range, so if someone with RF experience can adjust those curves and ranges, it would make it work - maybe with low signal, but it could be improved I guess, no?
  4. darkguy2008

Post [Work in Progress] Trying to Unlock Bands (Including B20)

Hey all, long-time lurker here with an OnePlus 2 US device with Band 7 which I need to use in Band 3 in Costa Rica for LTE. I've been reading all the pages from page 40 or something, and, excluding my lack of RF knowledge, it seems that you guys need to work some calibration curves/values in...
  5. darkguy2008

Post [GUIDE] Band unlocking for OP2

Oh! Interesting, I can look into QDART and such, or extract my QCN, I'll see if I can do that this weekend. Regarding the IMEI, have you already tried to do a hex search through the file? there are various algorithms, you can look for it in binary or text (though I bet it may be in binary). I...
  6. darkguy2008

Post [GUIDE] Band unlocking for OP2

Someone should bump this or something, I'm stuck with an US version and I didn't know the EU version is the one that I need with LTE band 3.
  7. darkguy2008

Post [ROM] [d85x,ls990,vs985,f400,dualsim] [7.1.2] [LOS-based] **crDroid**v3.8

Nope. Just don't, you'll end up with a brick and you will have to resort to some hacky thing I did with the LG Flash Tool app to bring it back from the depths of hell.
  8. darkguy2008

What about the d850? it does not seem to be getting more love :(
  9. darkguy2008

I see, I will try that then, as I've tried other roms and I've had the same problem. Thanks for the tip! :)
  10. darkguy2008

Hey. I tried to use this ROM but even though I have a d850, it says there is no sim card inserted. Any ideas?
  11. darkguy2008

Post [UNBRICK] Force-flash a D855 ROM and LGFlashTool says the model is wrong? Fix here!

If you can't get into recovery you need to use LG Flash Tool to flash a stock ROM, this method may help.
  12. darkguy2008

Post [ROM] CM13 LG G3 AT&T D850 daily ROM issues

Excuse me, I have installed the ACC Kernel, but I'm wondering what settings are you using to get decent battery life? thanks in advance!
  13. darkguy2008

All cool and good, but why none of you have posted logcats or even bothered to help Warren into fixing the BT issue? I have that in mind but I haven't been able to because I'm full with work stuff and so on, but I can't believe no one else have had that initiative.
  14. darkguy2008

Post [UNBRICK] Force-flash a D855 ROM and LGFlashTool says the model is wrong? Fix here!

No idea man, but I think you should wait until it reaches 3, then when it's at 3 you should take the battery out and then it should revive. That's what I did to mine anyways. Also, it takes a long while to reach 3, let it sit for about 30 minutes max I guess. I think I waited about 5, but your...
  15. darkguy2008

Hey! I gave a try at yesterday's build and all good, wednesday's build had problems not connecting to my BT headset but it's fixed now. I will give today's build a try when I get back home, thanks for the great work!