Recent content by darkherman

1. darkherman

Post [ROM][9.x][N7105/T0LTE][BETA] LineageOS 16.0

edit well after all I know how to get rid of the bugs, just change the system theme and press repeatedly the back and menu capacitive button and the screen turns black then the device screen is shown on but without simcard.
  2. darkherman

I will send you the logcat when I get the error, it takes about 2 hours.
  3. darkherman

I must say that I found a good bugs and is when the device has many time on the screen goes black and as it is suspended for about 30 seconds and then in status says that the simcard is not available. also another detail the webview system has problem does not navigate web and does not play...
  4. darkherman

all well tested on my I317, everything works as it should for daily use,actually GPS I use it with mobile data but let's see if it works,but the rom feels 10/10 for daily use it needs,call listen loud as it should everything nice @html6405
  5. darkherman

Post Root Aquired?

so you can't patch boot with existing kdz?
  6. darkherman

Post Getting started with the TCL 10 5G (T790Y) in the absence of root / stock ROMs

that is the only hope i am still looking for firehose for this device in different payment tools and repair boxes and nothing yet. but I do not lose hope, with firehose is enough to root it and maybe use the engineering aboot of the european tcl 10 5G variant or one of that TCL variant that...
  7. darkherman

Post ls997 crossflash for Oreo

I am extracting stock ls99720a Oreo from ls997 and will test it well before uploading it.
  8. darkherman

Post FRP

on youtube
  9. darkherman

Post Patched Odin 3.13.1

I tried it and nothing and I put the PIT of stock rom and it says the same thing.
  10. darkherman

Post Patched Odin 3.13.1

T307U not working the odin this say: please get approval to use factory binaries (PIT) I'm trying to use Combi
  11. darkherman

Post Getting started with the TCL 10 5G (T790Y) in the absence of root / stock ROMs

great good info about this device,i hope it is available firehose or a method to unlock bootloader
  12. darkherman

Post [JDCTeam] Optimized LineageOS18.1 v4.1 [4May]

I installed LineageOS on my S4 L720T but it has no signal and dialing *#*#4636#*#*, also it doesn't let me select network modes it only stays on CDMA + LTE/EvDo (PRL) and in my country we only operate with this phone, WCDMA,GSM,,UMTS help please already try everything to change several modems...
  13. darkherman

Post [OFFICIAL] [NIGHTLIES] LineageOS 17.1

I installed LineageOS on my S4 L720T but it has no signal and dialing *#*#4636#*#*, also it doesn't let me select network modes it only stays on CDMA + LTE/EvDo (PRL) and in my country we only operate with this phone, WCDMA,GSM,,UMTS help please already try everything to change several modems...