• Introducing XDA Computing: Discussion zones for Hardware, Software, and more!    Check it out!
  • Fill out your device list and let everyone know which phones you have!    Edit Your Device Inventory

Recent content by Darkjesus

1. Darkjesus

Post Samsung ATIV S I8750 Rom flashing!

Thanks, I tried that, but unfotrunately, CSC isnt enough. I have a phone, where signal is very bad, it doesnt connect to nothing else but EDGE and I tried Your´s custom CSC and other CSC´s as well, but I think I need whole ROM. I even tried to push ROM for I8750, but it wont let me (which is...
  2. Darkjesus

Post Samsung ATIV S I8750 Rom flashing!

Hi, is there any way how to get this rom ( or any ROM ) to my GT-I8675 ? I searched everywhere, but I cannot find any ROM files for that model... thanks!
  3. Darkjesus

Post [MOD][XPOSED] Unsafe Volume - disable safe media volume popup/check

I´ll answer myself - Why, yes it does, kind sir! :)
  4. Darkjesus

Post [MOD][XPOSED] Unsafe Volume - disable safe media volume popup/check

Does this work on Android 4.4 Kitkat? Thx
  5. Darkjesus

Post [ROM][JB][Sense 4+][16.11] Team Venom presents: ViperS 3.1.4 - always one step ahead

Yep, I tried to disable LPA and now it works fine. Just set anything with "lpa" in build.prop to false and reboot.
  6. Darkjesus

Post [ROM][JB][Sense 4+][16.11] Team Venom presents: ViperS 3.1.4 - always one step ahead

I have this issue too. Dont have any other solution, than to use some non-stock music player
  7. Darkjesus

yeah, it works normally for me without the apks and with disabled security in aroma options :) Maybe it depends on what Exchange server r u using? idk
  8. Darkjesus

Try to install latest HTC drivers from here - http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2217396 Then try to update the MTP drivers via device manager, it should work even without installation of drivers. Maybe try to use another computer - you will see if the problem is with your phone...
  9. Darkjesus

Tried it, also tried to uninstall the driver, install newest HTC drivers and select it manually, still it isnt there to pick... Will you please try it tomorrow and let me know? Maybe PM me, so we wont flood up this thread :) thx a lot
  10. Darkjesus

Unfortunately I dont have that option there.. Only MTP device and MTP USB device, both do the same. When I uncheck show only compatible drivers, it shows more options, but none of them work as mass storage. How did you get your driver? Do you have HTC Sync?
  11. Darkjesus

WiFi works fine for me, even with screen off. And... WHAT?! How can you change it to mass storage? Ive been struggling with this since I came to ViperS 3 and Ive slowly accepted, that there is nothing I can do. Is there any guide? link to drivers please? :)
  12. Darkjesus

Hey. Phone lags a little when reconnecting to wifi, thats normal I think. You can set the wifi off-screen policy in settings -> Wifi -> menu -> Advanced ---------- Post added at 08:58 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:56 AM ---------- As someone replied to you already, HTC uses MTP now...
  13. Darkjesus

You can try to download a different camera app from Google play. What can be downloaded on ICS can be incompatible on JB, that may be your problem.
  14. Darkjesus

Post [SENSE 5] [PORT] ViperS Sense 5 ROM Discussion

Yeah and I can help for Czech translation, but I think its not actual yet :)
  15. Darkjesus

Hi, I know what are u talking about, I would love to use it the same way as you, but I think it is impossible in Sense ROM. I stopped using delivery reports because of this when I switched to sensation.