Recent content by DarkSJ1998

1. DarkSJ1998

Post [OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 for osprey/merlin

I forgot to check if these devices also got the latest 3.5.2_9 builds, thanks for reminding. :) It's considerably less in size for merlin, I'll try that & get back.
  2. DarkSJ1998

Post [ROM][UNOFFICIAL] LineageOS 18.1 [osprey/merlin]

If you find battery consumption on the latest unofficial build is high, chances are, it will still be high if this build becomes official at the moment. ;) AFAIK, there are some things that need to be checked in order for a build to be certified as "Official". Hey, since the device is really...
  3. DarkSJ1998

Post [OFFICIAL] TWRP 3.5.0_9-0 for osprey/merlin

Hi there, I've been using TWRP v3.5.0-9 on my merlin without any issues, but 4-5 days back, I tried updating to TWRP v3.5.1-9, it gave me error that the recovery image is too big for the device's partition. Same behaviour when trying to upgrade from within TWRP & when trying to flash from...
  4. DarkSJ1998

Post [10.0][OFFICIAL]Resurrection Remix v8.6.8 [ONEPLUS 3-3T] [30-04-2021]

I see you're new to the XDA Forums. I'd suggest you to make it a habit to go through atleast the OP (Original Post) thoroughly. The download link is already there and clearly visible. Please check it once again ;)
  5. DarkSJ1998

Post [RECOVERY][unified] Official TWRP touch recovery for OnePlus 3/3T

Oh, one thing more you can check is, if the pen drive is formatted as NTFS or FAT32. I remember one time I was using NTFS for my pen drive (might have used it as a bootable USB before) & TWRP refused to read it. Not confirmed though, but you can check it once.
  6. DarkSJ1998

Okay, yeah I meant the same button. It might have been renamed or I forgot what it was actually called, sorry for that :p Actually I've had a weird experience with a cable before, it used to work totally fine in every scenario, except when I did an "adb sideload". It used to get disconnected in...
  7. DarkSJ1998

I assume you tried toggling the "Enable MTP" button as well as different USB cables?
  8. DarkSJ1998

Post [APP][Q][XPOSED] GravityBox v10.1.2 for Android 10 [07/03/2021]

I think a screenshot that's in English & some logs would indeed help @C3C076 better to understand the issue, as there are loads of custom ROMs & their ports on XDA. ;)
  9. DarkSJ1998

Post [Discussion & Feedback] OxygenOS 10.3.7 OTA for OnePlus 6T

Oh okay, yup those are India specific "features" they've introduced, which are crap TBH. I'm from India and trust me, I don't know anyone who actually likes those "features".
  10. DarkSJ1998

Oh that's weird. I always thought "india" partition was always there for everyone, just disabled. What apps are you referring to specifically?
  11. DarkSJ1998

But it might not be wrong spot to discuss the compatibility of Magisk with the latest OTA build IMO... Magisk thread is a generic one for all devices, here we're only referring to the 6 series devices... Just my thoughts.
  12. DarkSJ1998

Post [APP][XPOSED] MaxLock, an AppLock alternative

Alright, will give it a try, thanks! I see there are some bad reviews regarding the latest version on the Play Store, are you using the latest one or any old one? Also, does it have the "app crash" imitation implementation in it?
  13. DarkSJ1998

Post [APP][XPOSED] MaxLock, an AppLock alternative

Does anyone here have any app suggestions that work just like MaxLock? I've been using this module since years now & it seems I won't be if/when I upgrade to Android R/12. Tried a couple of "app locks" from Play Store, none of them are as easy, effective & simple to use as MaxLock is, I don't...
  14. DarkSJ1998

Post [Xposed][K-L-M-N] YouTube background playback v2.0.4

It has been a while since I could check this thread, after the transition to the newer XDA platform, it has been really difficult for me to browse XDA as I used to do back with Tapatalk/Website. Thanks for the updated apks (sorry I'm almost an year late to see that :p) It was this morning that...
  15. DarkSJ1998

From which firmware version are you coming from? It depends on it.