Recent content by darkylight

1. D

Thread Outlook Calendar

Hi I just bought my new mate 8 mobile, well quite nice phone but am facing small problem and like someone to help me. i need to sync my work email calendar on the phone. on the phone calendar (calendar to display) i cant find my work email just the gmail account. what should i do??? thanks in...
  2. D

Post [DISCUSSION] Lollipop on the Xperia Z2 - Share your thoughts

Well so far is awesome, the ui interface is cool. One thing I noticed that the battery is not as good as the last android version, it's somsomehow not to say bad, but decreasing fast even in stamina mode. Does anyone having this issue!!!!! Another thing: - No close all button for recent apps -...
  3. D

Post [ROM][KK][LB,UB][.167] eXistenZ Ultimate | 4.5.0 | Light & Dark | AROMA | OTA | 09/01

niaboc79, can i directly flash the 4.5 rom, am already on 3.5. or i should do a fresh installation!!!
  4. D

Post [ROM][KK][LB,UB][.167] eXistenZ Ultimate | 4.5.0 | Light & Dark | AROMA | OTA | 09/01

niaboc79, its new year vacation now (happy new year for u), i'll flash the zip. And directly after the vacation i'll check with the IT manager and creat an email for u. Thanx for u kind help.
  5. D

Well niaboc79, its foe my company. What exactly u want me to provide!
  6. D

Please niaboc79, am unable to syc my work exchange email, it says to client certificate please install. Could u please provide me with the certificate or can u help me. Thanks...
  7. D

Excellent Rom niaboc, but would you please include ur previous keyboard the one with numbers row above. Thanks for ur appreciated work. Keep on incredible...
  8. D

niaboc79, awesome incredible Rom. Waiting the new update. Hope to release sooooon. Is there any news for release date! Nice work ur doing.
  9. D

Post sim/charger slot

Wow... It worked Thanx my friend
  10. D

Post sim/charger slot

I searched and didn't find.. Ok... Ill do it and get back to you.. Thanks a lot
  11. D

Thread sim/charger slot

Hi guys, am facing this issue on my z2. The sim/charger slot open very frequent (less then 20 minutes) automatically. Does anyone knows why and what should i do!! Am afraid to take pix under water and damage my phone.
  12. D

niaboc79, just a minor error found today. well am unable to edit contact detail from my phone, and only the sim ones, the numbers that are saved on phone are OK, but the numbers saved on sim cards are not editable. anyone facing this problem or just me! what should i do?
  13. D

niaboc79, awesome awesome work you've done here. Keep your hard work, i really appreciate. My birthday was on 14 oct, and ur update was a precious gift for me.... Thaaaaaaaaank yooooou.
  14. D

Million Thanx niaboc.. I really appreciate ur great work. U make our mobiles awesome.